Honored Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi is a pretty well known designer.

The OP's post is funny.

Honored Contributor
On 1/14/2015 seidlines said:

I would just like to give my own personal opinion on Lisa. Lisa was not only very pretty but also very professional in her presentations and that is why everyone adored her. When I found out that Shawn was going to be her replacement it took me by surprise. The only time I watch a program when she is a host is when Isaac Mazrahi is on. She makes herself better and constantly talks down to him. He is a famous designer and she is a high priced salesperson so it shows her lack of respect. There are other hosts who would have been a better replacement than Shawn. Also. disappointed that Courtney did not stay on and possibly work with Sandra Bennett who are both very sweet.

This is not only my opinion...

I strongly disagree with you. The only show I watch on QVC is Shawn and Isaac together. They're a comedy team.

Shawn is often self-deprecating. She acknowledges that Mizrahi is smarter than she is and knows more than she does. No way does she come across as being better than he is, in fact, she's just the opposite.

They're a good team.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Who really cares?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee