Honored Contributor
On 1/14/2015 I am still oxox said:

Sorry but Lisa was a huge phony in my NYC girl eyes, she always tried to hard and rarely hit the mark. She was 99% fake and less than 1% real

I do not get why she is so adored by so many here

Because some liked her...she had humor, was self deprecating and was good at her job(in the opinion of some of us)...just like everything in life...some do...some don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Another opportunity thread to say something about Lisa. One would think people would move on since she's no longer with the Q. I guess not. The withdrawal symptoms must be horrid. lol

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

The cynic in me wonders if some of these posters are friends of, or associated with Lisa, and they post these threads so that she is not forgotten.

Doesn't she have a facebook page? I think she might appreciate the OP's compliments - she should post them.

Honored Contributor

That's right, some don't, let this LR thing die already.

Honored Contributor
It's about time for the ""everyone adored her"" statements to be gone! OP...you don't speak for ""everyone"".
Super Contributor

EVERYONE adored Lisa? I don't think so. IMO, she is/was phony with a HUGE ego.

Respected Contributor

I will never understand the jabs that are said about the hosts on the Q. They are men and women hired to do a job and they are all good at their jobs. They are all good or they would not be working for this company. This company would never keep any of them if they were not bringing in business. Personally I don't see any thing wrong with any of them. They all have their own personalities and that is what makes them enjoyable to watch. And for the record I really like Lisa and Shawn both outstanding employees for QVC.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed lately that Shawn does sometimes take little digs at Isaac but they both seem to laugh it off. I would find it hard to believe that they dislike one another...maybe get sick of one another or exasperated at times...him at her too I've also noticed.

Re Lisa....sometimes really liked her and other times felt that she misrepresented the products to make a sale. Overall, I liked her.

Valued Contributor

remember all the ""posing"" and the self adoration in the camera?

Valued Contributor

I didn't watch for ever. It was too much for me--be real