Regular Contributor

Lisa Mason not returing to QVC

Just read a post on Lisa Mason QVC page written by a QVC rep.  That with great consideration she will not be returning to the Q and thanked everyone for all their well wishes and prayers. 

On her private page she posted this that Gino was very very sick for a while and was in the hospital for five days.  He has been approved to go on PD1 the same immunotherapy that President Carter is on. prayers to her and Gino. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason not returing to QVC

Thank you for the update. I am a fan of Lisa Mason. I wish the best to both her and Gino.

Honored Contributor

Good Evening everyone,
I wanted to give an update to you all, on behalf of Lisa. After careful consideration, Lisa has made the decision not to return to QVC from her personal leave. As we were truly so happy to have Lisa back with the QVC team, we sincerely thank her for all of her contributions. We wish Lisa all the best in her future endeavors.
Thank you,
Reba

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i was afraid of this.....esophageal cancer is so difficult to conquer. i wish them both better health and strength through all of this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

So sad, praying for Lisa and her family.  I thought Gino had brain cancer.

Valued Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I'm really sorry to read this.  I've always admired  and like Lisa Mason.  I wish her and her husband the best in this difficult time. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

That is such sad news.I just love 

lisa and hope that things will work out for Gino.She is such an amazing person and very kind.Stay strong Lisa and I will miss seeing you n Q.

Honored Contributor

She has her own health issue that can be exacerbated by stress, so this sounds like a smart decision for the two of them.

Bless them both.

Honored Contributor

God bless Gino and Lisa. I hope that the future will be kind and soft for them. Heart