Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason not returing to QVC

There is a new post on her personal FB page (Lisa P Mason) as of an hour ago.  You may want to take a look at it.

Honored Contributor

This found on "Lisa Mason, QVC" page:

Good Evening everyone,
I wanted to give an update to you all, on behalf of Lisa. After careful consideration, Lisa has made the decision not to return to QVC from her personal leave. As we were truly so happy to have Lisa back with the QVC team, we sincerely thank her for all of her contributions. We wish Lisa all the best in her future endeavors.
Thank you,
Reba

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

More directly from Lisa Mason:

Thank you all so much for your kind and loving comments. I am so grateful for my brief time back at QVC. However, I have decided not to return. Gino is no longer responding to chemotherapy. He is now on immunotherapy. Whatever the outcome, I will not leave him. QVC was certainly the job of a lifetime and one that was hard to leave behind! But this man IS my life. I simply want to see him through this journey. Wherever it may lead! God bless you! While we won't see each other again, please know how much you have helped us!!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 thank you very much for posting that.  I just left her Facebook page.... My thoughts and prayers are with them. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

More directly from Lisa Mason:

Thank you all so much for your kind and loving comments. I am so grateful for my brief time back at QVC. However, I have decided not to return. Gino is no longer responding to chemotherapy. He is now on immunotherapy. Whatever the outcome, I will not leave him. QVC was certainly the job of a lifetime and one that was hard to leave behind! But this man IS my life. I simply want to see him through this journey. Wherever it may lead! God bless you! While we won't see each other again, please know how much you have helped us!!

Thank you @LTT1. I appreciated reading this from Lisa. (I'm not on FB.) We will really miss Lisa. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Iiuu wrote:

So sad, praying for Lisa and her family.  I thought Gino had brain cancer.

Metastasis from the esophagus  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is truly a heartbreaking announcement... I have read so many wonderful things about this lady.

I'm sending them wishes for  return to health...deep breaths and fingers crossed.

Valued Contributor

So sad to hear that!  It was wonderful to see her back, if only for a little while.  Best wishes for her husband's recovery!

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I was sorry to hear this.  I pray for strength for Lisa and Gino to get through whatever they face.  I pray for Gino to get well.  Sometimes that means healing down here.  Other times that means healing "up there".  I know these are tough days for them and they will need all the prayer they can get. It is so comforting to know that others are praying for you. 

......."aw, it't so refreshing to see your name, your sincere blessing in a post, Jubiliant. You have no idea how sweet you are and how refreshing your posts are to me. 

I would be one of the posters who (may- not be as frequent) as most, so I do appreciate updated news, be that older or an updated news report pertaining to anything I would value news-worthy in reading.

I do know of Lisa Mason from approximately 5 years ago, then she left. Remembering back, I do vividly recall she having a reason to leave. I knew it was of some health related issue. It has to be unbelievably difficult to be going through this period of sad news. I have the highest admiration for anyone that 'devoted' for the stamina and devotion caring for a loved one, especially their child, spouse or parents. She has the spirit Of An angel that God works through. I continue on with my list, adding more each day to my prayer list. May God 'Bless the both of them" while traveling through this journey together. That is what God's love is seen through the Christian's eyes.

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

Tissyanne, a very best friend,  I promise to/ will get back to you...as usual much later. Maybe much ___->> earlier on the NOTEBOOK! Privacy. No noise! That huge tv- good grief I can not think~~~

Let me know everything going on with your health, the food selections...and news of pets, and anything new.

I have not been back to P.L.   I do hope that bj is feeling much better, though. I did see someone, {{ from forum & blogs }} (from pet lovers) asking about do about DO I put a feral cat to sleep even though he's not ours, comes around and is not tame?

Also, she said we are moving and have 2 cats inside. What is this? I may go there

to read the answers, I probably will have something constructive to say...........what's with people?

love, NAES