Honored Contributor

I was very happy with tonight's outcome.  Thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Re: Survivor Week 2 ~ 9.30.15

Hi Syd.  I forgot I wasn't watching in real time oops.  Glad you didn't post the outcome lol.  Gotta finish watching...

Respected Contributor

OK done. I would have been happy with either of those two or Abi.  Seems like they are spending so much airtime on that tribe over the other.  It's so early in the season that I don't know most of their names or care yet lol

Honored Contributor

you are LATE sydney!!!! lol

i was satisfied with tonights outcome.....looks like some of the alliances are backfiring early.

was sorry to see vytas go last week though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I dislike most of them, especially the one voted out tonight. IIt's the same every season, if I like one or two, I watch. Often I dislike them all so I don't.  I suppose one needs to be a people person which I'm not. 

Trusted Contributor

I was very happy with the outcome as well.  I couldn't stand her on her previous season either.  They always give the tribe that's going to tribal council more air time because that's where the drama is.

Honored Contributor

I was hoping it was going to be someone else. 

Trusted Contributor

I was sad to see how the ousted survivor sooooo quickly forgot how it felt on her season when people weren't nice to her. It was bully mentality on display in last night's show. I look forward to the twist shown in the preview that they will break into 3 teams. I hope it really shakes up the alliances already formed. I'm really loving all of the gorgeous nature scenes they are showing in between the drama. Absolutely gorgeous scenery!

Esteemed Contributor

Darn it.....I missed it again.  I didn't even know if was starting last week until Thursday when I saw mentions of it on FB and other places.  I hope I can remember it next week!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Darn it.....I missed it again.  I didn't even know if was starting last week until Thursday when I saw mentions of it on FB and other places.  I hope I can remember it next week!

Can you catch it on demand or online?