Valued Contributor
I’ve washed a heavily shedding sweater with two blazers. They are now covered in lint. I re-washed them thinking that would help but it’s only made it worse.

Any ideas how to remove lint from clothes? A lint roller and a lint brush is doing absolutely nothing.
Super Contributor

I can only think of packing tape. Roll a bunch, sticky side out, around your fingers. It works for me.

Honored Contributor

the gleener......qvc used to sell them, but they are also available on amazon and bbb.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I use the big sticky lint rollers I buy at Costco.They have always worked for me....you could also try a sweater shaver if you have one.
Honored Contributor

I've been using this style of lint brush about 20 years and have never found anything it won't remove.  One brush lasts for years.  It uses the hook side of Velcro on a roller to remove lint then self cleans.  This listing came from eBay.

Screenshot_20200312-205129~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

You need The Gleener.

One of the best things I ever got from QVC.

Also search online for it.

I use it all the time to remove fuzzy lint, pet hair, pill balls. It's really rejuvenated my clothes and upholstery fabrics.

Highlighted
Contributor

I would recommend using the Shaver that QVC sells, I have it & love it!  It can be used with batteries or electricy...

Always wash good clothes by them selves, even if it is just one or two pieces...so worth it, in the long run.

Good luck to you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lint Remover Help

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897  I agree with @Kachina624 That gadget is just the best!  I had one that I bought years ago at the Big E--Eastern States Exposition--and lost it when I moved here to DC.

I just ordered another one.  I have a clothes brush but the other thing is just a marvel and it really does "self clean" the lint and fluff it removes.

Glad you posted.  Now I know the name for it and it will arrive in the mail next week!  

aroc3435

Esteemed Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

I can only think of packing tape. Roll a bunch, sticky side out, around your fingers. It works for me.

I use masking tape to remove lint.