Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's change the subject....

@Nicksmo  So happy for you.   That's what life is all about.   

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Junebug54 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  I get it.  I wish you good luck... I certainly wasn't trying to make light of a serious situation.  Just trying to take our minds off of the subject for a while.

@Junebug54 I get it, same as you.  Each of us is experiencing varying degrees of challenges in this moment.  Some a 1, some a 10.  But in the midst of it all...most especially for our overall mental, emotional wellbeing, we can look to remember gratitude.  I am sorry for what everyone of us may be experiencing.  But to chastise someone to want to focus on a bit of positive...truly unfortunate.  If someone chooses to focus solely on what cannot be changed in this moment, allow others some respite from negativity and maybe skip anything with a positive title.

Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54  Thanks for the nice effort.  Clearly a few people have too much time on their hands. 

I'm thankful that I still go to work each day,  although....a little less would be ok right now. 

My family (sans dog) are all well as are my coworkers and friends. 

As they say, the rest is trivial, it will pass.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you to all that understood my intent.   Just thought we all needed a moment away from the anxiety.   Wishing the best for each and everyone of you.   

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Junebug54 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  I get it.  I wish you good luck... I certainly wasn't trying to make light of a serious situation.  Just trying to take our minds off of the subject for a while.

@Junebug54 I get it, same as you.  Each of us is experiencing varying degrees of challenges in this moment.  Some a 1, some a 10.  But in the midst of it all...most especially for our overall mental, emotional wellbeing, we can look to remember gratitude.  I am sorry for what everyone of us may be experiencing.  But to chastise someone to want to focus on a bit of positive...truly unfortunate.  If someone chooses to focus solely on what cannot be changed in this moment, allow others some respite from negativity and maybe skip anything with a positive title.

@BeautyLver 

I don't believe I was chastising anyone, if you are directing your response to me.

I have much positive in my life, which I am very grateful for.  I was just pointing out that anyone here can discuss anything they like (within guidelines, of course), while saying that the very large subject of the day is naturally going to take up a lot of space.

That's all.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

The governor ruled that all bars in Wisconsin will close at 5pm.  I don't know if this is good or bad news.

@deepwaterdotter  It's a good news.  Nobody needs to be out in bar in these times.  Stay home and drink if you must.

Frequent Contributor

A friends daughter delivered  her a beautiful granddaughter today.

Esteemed Contributor

Weather is pretty good here.

Tomorrow supposed to be in the 50's and sunny and by Friday it's

supposed to reach 70 degrees.

Still getting out and walking my dog everyday. Sometimes twice.

Valued Contributor

$1,000 is comin frm the govt in 2 wks. idk if its per person or per household but I hope it helps those who need it.
Esteemed Contributor

My A/C broke on Sunday, called builder and Yay, A/C has a 5 year warranty, I’ve been here 4 years 2 mos. , I only had to pay $140.