Trusted Contributor

Let's change the subject....

What good news do we have to share?   I'll start.   I have 4 great kids, a nice home, a husband that I love, lots of friends..   I have lost a bit of money but we're still here and so far healthy.  My husband survived a serious health issue last year.   I thought about my Mom lately.   She was very young with 4 little kids, her husband (my father) was in WW2.   What they went through was worse than most of us can remember.    Hang on to the positives in  your life...  This too shall pass.   Keep the faith

Respected Contributor

Re: Let's change the subject....

florida

Honored Contributor

I've had the pleasure of interacting with many posters on this board recently through some of the more stressful times in my life.  You lifted my spirits and cared about a stranger when those in real life did the opposite.  #grateful Heart Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Image result for there's always something to be grateful for  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14   Hi Laura.  Hopefully your work issues will work themselves out.   Follow your gut and your heart/  Good luck to  you.

Honored Contributor

The governor ruled that all bars in Wisconsin will close at 5pm.  I don't know if this is good or bad news.

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter  Our bars and restaurants closed yesterday... Yup that is bad news LOL

Honored Contributor

Ours closed today.  Jack Daniels looks so lost.  😂

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 Bring Jack home ... 

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@Laura14 Bring Jack home ... 

@Junebug54 😂👍🏻🥃. It's been so long since I brought a man home but in times of crisis....😘