Respected Contributor
I love Lester.
Super Contributor

""For DATELINE..... I'm Lester Holt"".

Respected Contributor

I think Lester Holt does what a reporter is supposed to do.

He delivers the news in an unbiased, informative way as reporters are supposed to do.

You don't know how he feels about it, which is exactly how real reporters are supposed to be.

He doesn't emote over the news.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

He's a great guy. I wish him the best, personally and professionally.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 hyacinth003 said:

He delivers the news in an unbiased, informative way as reporters are supposed to do.

You don't know how he feels about it, which is exactly how real reporters are supposed to be.

Hyacinth

Exactly!

Super Contributor

I remember reading a few years back that his wife has MS. I hope it's not an issue with her health.

Regular Contributor

I'm afraid I can't tear myself away from David Muir to watch Lester Holt, and they're on at the same time.

Sorry, Lester, but my heart belongs to David!Kiss

Honored Contributor

I just read this morning that some NBC hot shot is coming back and will bring Williams back as the news anchor for Nightly News because they're "best buds."

I much prefer Lester, but perhaps he has to go to another network to get the respect he deserves.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 hyacinth003 said:

Hyacinth

You are absolutely right.

I like him but he isn't someone I can generate a lot of feelings one way or the other. I think he borders on boring on Weekend Today. Even when he talks about his passion for jazz, he's stiff and unemotional.