Honored Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

@Suziepeach wrote:

Awww haaaa. and there it is..  JB's backup..

Sorry but LR, I'm sure, seems to be a nice person, am happy she has a business blah blah blah but these threads of adoration are and can be boring....  I don't pass them by as they can be quite entertaining from both pro and con views..

So which is it?  Boring or quite entertaining? 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

Awww haaaa. and there it is..  JB's backup..

Sorry but LR, I'm sure, seems to be a nice person, am happy she has a business blah blah blah but these threads of adoration are and can be boring....  I don't pass them by as they can be quite entertaining from both pro and con views..

So which is it?  Boring or quite entertaining? 

Why both of course. Thank you for asking..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

How predictable! The same cast of characters coming to disparage OP!

Talk about unoriginal!! I could swear the same people say the same things about her/him in thread after thread!!

And no I am not op or dear Lisa Roberson!!

Smiley Happy

The Lisa haters sound scarier and more obsessive than the OP. I don't know what Lisa has done to garner so many rude and dismissive comments towards her.

It's not even like the OP posts a lot. It's a nice diversion from the 500 threads on the royals. Talk about spam.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

@SusieQ_2 I am far from a stalker,all my info comes from her FB page and other posters- I post because I am ashamed of all of the women that think she walks on water and that her items that she sells are just must haves- I don't care for Lisa never have I think she is just plain over rated and was good to average at her job- pretty presumptive not to mention rude for you to say stalker, that is pretty strong

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I watched that last video of LR and Nancy... I felt bad for Nancy as something was uncomfortable between them, or that's how I perceived it.  I wondered if Nancy was ill and hope she's okay and happy.  Bet she could boss them around, seemed she did a little of everything when LR was just starting.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Nancy retired and they ended on amazing terms. Nancy worked at the Q for like 30 years and Nsncy has even said Lisa was like an anomaly and phenom at the network. Nobody can deny Lisa was a master at her job as a host at the Q

I am not so sure about that based on a few of Nancy's (now deleted) FB postings shortly after she moved.  But I could be wrong and it just doesn't matter.

Do tell....

After she retired/moved, a lot of former tribe people posted on her personal FB page.  Posting many memes about treating others poorly, two-faced people, etc.  There was a lot of that sort of stuff.  Nancy herself posted (now gone) something to the effect of "I don't know what is going on with her, but I hope she will be happy."  The next day it was all gone and Nancy encouraged everyone to keep her FB page positive and not talk about the past. 

@Mj12 Also Lisa wrote a long post in December thinking back on the anniversary of leaving the Q and she thanked her "team" for making her new business a success listing them by name but omitting Nancy who was a major part of the team. That stuck out to me as a snub to somebody who was there for her in the early years.

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Its almost like some of the people that attack me and op are BOTS and not real people as they repeat the same things almost verbatim over and over!

@JasoninBoston, I have often been in agreement with your posts on other threads. I just want to mention, though, that since Lisa is running a business you need to take the emotional responses out of it. She sold me two products that were inferior and poor quality. If those two pairs of earrings that she sent me (after a two week wait to receive) are any indication of what she thinks are representative of her business then she definitely needs to go back to the drawing board.

I can separate how I feel about Lisa as a human being from poor business dealings. She comes across as friendly and probably fun to spend an afternoon shopping with followed by a cup of java. That's not the same thing as running a business where the customer is left with a feeling that they had spent an inordinate amount of money on something clearly worth $20 not $139.00. When push comes to shove, her business won't sustain this for long. I have read numerous complaints about quality issues but decided to try her business out for myself. My conclusion is I won't shop with her again.

Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

I watched that last video of LR and Nancy... I felt bad for Nancy as something was uncomfortable between them, or that's how I perceived it.  I wondered if Nancy was ill and hope she's okay and happy.  Bet she could boss them around, seemed she did a little of everything when LR was just starting.

I agree @Suziepeach , it was like they were acting for the camera.The warmth of their friendship wasn't there imho. Very cold feeling.

QVC Customer Care