Honored Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

@JasoninBoston wrote:

How predictable! The same cast of characters coming to disparage OP!

Talk about unoriginal!! I could swear the same people say the same things about her/him in thread after thread!!

And no I am not op or dear Lisa Roberson!!

Smiley Happy

i swear @JasoninBoston ......THEY are the ones who have the obsession.

its a shame really........the OP never says anything bad, but others have to put down him AND LR and the posts instead of just passing them by.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@NYC Susan wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@January121 wrote:

JONNYSBRO =  LR

@January121  Yes, I notice many posters think that. I don’t think she would ever act so....what’s the word... silly.

Agreed.  She wouldn't write that way.  And when she saw how these posts bring out so many complaints about her - she would have stopped a long time ago.

The threads that he starts are not good for her business at all.  I'm sure it's not actually Lisa or anyone writing on her behalf.  That doesn't make sense.  

If I was pretending to be someone else, I would change my writing style and dumb down my writing.

This person signed up for forums the same exact day Lisa left QVC.  Not 100% sure I believe it it LR herself, but definitely associated with her.

The poster knows good or bad keeping her name in the forefront IS good for business.

Interesting.  I think that anyone that was originally interested in LR may be reminded to go back and see what LR is up to or selling, and maybe it does spur an occasional sale because of it but those that really followed LR did so from the beginning and continue to support her.  I'm not sure coming back here to stir the pot actually promotes a serious customer base  but who knows.  As for me, I only have a mild curiosity and even that has seriously waned.... after all, it's been a long time.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Its almost like some of the people that attack me and op are BOTS and not real people as they repeat the same things almost verbatim over and over!

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Keyei made LR pancakes today and they look delicious. They know how to keep their boss happy

-----

That explains them getting bigger. Can a NutriSystem or WW endorsement be coming soon? Let us know what you find out.

Esteemed Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@JONNYSBRO  I do not believe Nancy's retirement was her idea at all - their relationship seemed very strained after that fiasco of a cruise they took- the FB chat she posted with Nancy on her retiring was so fake and insincere by Lisa I felt sorry for Nancy that she had to endure that- I am sure she is better off then working for the diva herself

Careful now...with such knowledgeable, insightful, information and obviously so clearly accurate, you might just find yourself labeled obsessive--or worse yet--a stalker! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBROThis is an important question. In what way is the staff getting bigger? Is their increase in height or in width?

If they are getting taller, they must immediately take growth inhibiting hormones. If wider, a sensible eating plan must be STRICTLY ADHERED TO. I await your response.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Nancy retired and they ended on amazing terms. Nancy worked at the Q for like 30 years and Nsncy has even said Lisa was like an anomaly and phenom at the network. Nobody can deny Lisa was a master at her job as a host at the Q

I am not so sure about that based on a few of Nancy's (now deleted) FB postings shortly after she moved.  But I could be wrong and it just doesn't matter.

Do tell....

Esteemed Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

How predictable! The same cast of characters coming to disparage OP!

Talk about unoriginal!! I could swear the same people say the same things about her/him in thread after thread!!

And no I am not op or dear Lisa Roberson!!

Smiley Happy

It is funny how some people tend to post the same things in each thread, but I guess that can also be said for other threads about other topics.

As for LR's staff. . .I think it's great she's added Keyai Social to her team.  She needed some help with the technology and he has a lot of experience censoring discussion forums and banning people who he feels are out of line.  😂

Esteemed Contributor

I'll wager that the same posters who throw around the term "stalker" at JB are the first to cry BULLY if someone posts a negative comment about a host.

Respected Contributor

Fabulous.  Good for her. Nice to see self-made women.