Honored Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Trinity11
I’m sorry you had a bad experience with customer service. I placed my first orders over the holidays for some of her Christmas decorations. Very pleased with the quality and everything is beautiful. One item came broken, it looked like someone at FedEx sat on the box. LOL.. I took a couple of pictures and sent an email. I got a response within an hour and a replacement shipped.

I was hospitalized at the time but took my IPad with me @bikerbabe . I just didn’t need the hassle of a return. Days went by before anyone replied to where are my earrings. The silver was poor quality as it wasn’t finished properly. The earrings when they finally arrived were something I would be embarrassed to sell if I was Lisa..

Honored Contributor

Sounds like there was a real lapse in inspection before shipping. Definitely not something you want to deal with when you are sick.
Honored Contributor

She has offered some items I might have been interested in - for example the tulips - so pretty.  However, I just won't order from any company that 1) doesn't allow customers to call if needed and 2) won't allow reviews.  I understand it is a very small company but at a minimum, IMO those 2 things should be available.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think we gotta to respect a power woman who is completely self made, humble and very genuine to give her praise for her business. It's not easy being an entrepreneur. Her business started with 1 item and it eventually grew so much she had to move into a bigger place to accommodate the rising popularity of her business. Its awesome she can hire good people for this. Shes the smartest businesswomen I know and so good at what she does

@JONNYSBRO 

just curious.....what was her first item? was it a handbag?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My guess is that Christmas tree with all the lights was the first item.
Valued Contributor

You are absolutely obsessive.

And in the words of Miranda Priestly...that’s all.
Honored Contributor

I seem to recall her first item was a necklace.  But not sure.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think we gotta to respect a power woman who is completely self made, humble and very genuine to give her praise for her business. It's not easy being an entrepreneur. Her business started with 1 item and it eventually grew so much she had to move into a bigger place to accommodate the rising popularity of her business. Its awesome she can hire good people for this. Shes the smartest businesswomen I know and so good at what she does

@JONNYSBRO 

I am almost positive it may have been the triple cross necklace. She ordered so few as she really didn't know what to expect and did not have the experience.

I know this because I tried to order it.  I found myself banned when, having been in retail and owning a home decor and gift shop for a number of years, I gave her some constructive advice. Her followers laid into me (as they still do  with those not in The Tribe).

On another note, does anybody else wonder why Nancy seems to have dropped off the face of the earth?  She and Lisa were close, it seemed. You would think she would come back for a visit and say a hello to Lisa and her former customers as she was so popular with them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Always happy news for our country and tax payers when new employees are hired. Love it when a business grows as opposed to all the bankruptcies we have seen. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO 

I am almost positive it may have been the triple cross necklace. She ordered so few as she really didn't know what to expect and did not have the experience.

I know this because I tried to order it.  I found myself banned when, having been in retail and owning a home decor and gift shop for a number of years, I gave her some constructive advice. Her followers laid into me (as they still do  with those not in The Tribe).

On another note, does anybody else wonder why Nancy seems to have dropped off the face of the earth?  She and Lisa were close, it seemed. You would think she would come back for a visit and say a hello to Lisa and her former customers as she was so popular with them.

@Sheilaray  Nancy retired and moved to Florida.