Trusted Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

Nancy retired and they ended on amazing terms. Nancy worked at the Q for like 30 years and Nsncy has even said Lisa was like an anomaly and phenom at the network. Nobody can deny Lisa was a master at her job as a host at the Q
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Nancy retired and they ended on amazing terms. Nancy worked at the Q for like 30 years and Nsncy has even said Lisa was like an anomaly and phenom at the network. Nobody can deny Lisa was a master at her job as a host at the Q

I am not so sure about that based on a few of Nancy's (now deleted) FB postings shortly after she moved.  But I could be wrong and it just doesn't matter.

Esteemed Contributor

OP seems to know so many minute details about LR and her activities, associates history.  If OP isn't LR she should be concerned (this fascination isn't normal).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Or maybe just very good at public relations and social media employment.  Maybe there is a great paycheck each month which means more employment.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's so disconcerting about it?  Lisa and/or her staff put all of it out there on social media for anyone and everyone to read.  It really isn't that top secret.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

OP seems to know so many minute details about LR and her activities, associates history.  If OP isn't LR she should be concerned (this fascination isn't normal).

This made me curious so I checked what JB's comments were. I think there were around seven or eight? Anyway, I saw nothing from him, and really never have, that isn't taken right directly from her Facebook--other than personal opinion. 

Honestly, if I were to wager, I'd bet JB has a far greater fascination with watching these threads, and seeing how invested people still are in her, than he actually does for Lisa herself. As it's been pointed out these posts about Lisa are only one of his "hobbies." Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

binocs1.gif

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

How predictable! The same cast of characters coming to disparage OP!

Talk about unoriginal!! I could swear the same people say the same things about her/him in thread after thread!!

And no I am not op or dear Lisa Roberson!!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Awww haaaa. and there it is..  JB's backup..

Sorry but LR, I'm sure, seems to be a nice person, am happy she has a business blah blah blah but these threads of adoration are and can be boring....  I don't pass them by as they can be quite entertaining from both pro and con views..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  I do not believe Nancy's retirement was her idea at all - their relationship seemed very strained after that fiasco of a cruise they took- the FB chat she posted with Nancy on her retiring was so fake and insincere by Lisa I felt sorry for Nancy that she had to endure that- I am sure she is better off then working for the diva herself