Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA R. is having a Memorial Weekend Sale

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I would never order anything that you're not able to return.

@NickNack, I agree.  I wouldn't mind her home decor as I love those that I have purchased, but clothes...definitely not.

@kittykatkay @

I'd agree with you that she does have some nice home decor items. Something for everybody's taste. The artificial flowers and the vases she sells look quite beautiful. Some of the jewelry looks nice too.

But the clothes, especially the sweaters/wraps & blouses are for the most part dreadful. And she refuses to button anything with buttons all the way up or tie the ties at the neckline to see how they look when worn as designed to be worn. She always has the neckline spread wide open from the bustline up and if they have ties the ties are always hanging down untied. 

99% of the blouses and sweaters are quite short and for some reason her jeans don't fit right where they should and look weird. Someone had posted to her that they see a lot of her tops in the junior area of on-line stores which might explain the shortness.

For those who share her taste the sale prices are good.

Trusted Contributor

No reviews or returns?

Super Contributor

Yes.  no reviews, no returns and not much info. I would be very upset if I bought an item at full price and now it was at least 50%off.  Guess it shows that she does a very big mark up on all her items. And yes she does look good in the clothes but notice the backgrounds. Why are the  walls so slanted. 🤔hmm

Esteemed Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

No reviews or returns?

@Caffeina 

No reviews. I think it's just the sale items that are non-returnable. Someone else might be able to give you a definitive answer on that return question but definitely no reviews.

Valued Contributor

There is very nice tunic or can be a short dress 100% cotton $25

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have purchased final sale in the past from Talbots and Ann Taylor. However these companies (most companies actually) permit and encourage reviews - they even e-mail you to ask you to review an item. And these companies always give complete measurements. So I knew exactly what to expect. I would never purchase a final sale item from any site that refused to allow reviews and refused to give full measurements. 

You can't tell too much about a clothing item from just a photoshopped picture  especially with the same model over and over again.  I do think her faux flowers are pretty. 

Respected Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@kittykatkay I have been eyeing the dogwood wreath- unfortunately not on sale --She looks great in the pieces she sells.  I'm not sure I'd look quite like that...; (

Have been watching her fb page, the interviews have been great, her "cooking segments" have been quite entertaining! 

@Jtdmum..that wreath is pretty, but sadly it's not on clearance sale.  I try and watch her segments on cooking ever once in awhile and she is a joy to watch.  Once the quarantine is over, I'm sure that will be few and far between, sadly.....don't see her staying inside doing much of those in the future, but we will see.

I hope she doesn't go to Italy too soon, even if she can, I think I would wait until next spring after we see how or if we get another wave of this horrible virus.  Rather be safe than sorry.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl...I agree, Lisa does have beautiful home decor.  I have purchased some in the past.  As far as the clothes, they are mostly not my style and definitely way to short for me.

Respected Contributor

@Caffeina...no, no reviews or returns (only on clearance items).  I don't understand not having reviews and I do not order anything from a company that doesn't allow returns.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

No reviews or returns?

@Caffeina 

No reviews. I think it's just the sale items that are non-returnable. Someone else might be able to give you a definitive answer on that return question but definitely no reviews.

@shaggygirl....you are correct.  There are no returns only on clearance items.  I am not fond of that, lol.