Trusted Contributor

Re: LISA R. is having a Memorial Weekend Sale

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

On her facebook page, Lisa Robertson is having a 50% off sale on some of her items for a Memorial Weekend Sale in case you are interested.  I like Lisa and wish her well.

@kittykatkay 

thanks for the alert!

The item I want is $150 and not on sale!!

I am going to resist it due to being on a strict budget because of virus!!

Honored Contributor

I would never order anything that you're not able to return.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I recently ordered some clothing from Dillards that was on clearance and marked CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CAN NOT BE RETURNED. And the red type isn't for drama--that's how it was marked on the website. Apparently they weren't leaving room for mistakes, lol. 

I was on the fence because I knew if they worked for me the savings was fantastic. I put the items in my cart...took them out...put them back and so on for hours. I finally bit the bullet and ordered. When they arrived they were perfect. I was so happy. Taking the risk definitely paid off--literally! 

Thanks @kittykatkay for the heads up on Lisa's holiday sale! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I recently ordered some clothing from Dillards that was on clearance and marked CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND CAN NOT BE RETURNED. And the red type isn't for drama--that's how it was marked on the website. Apparently they weren't leaving room for mistakes, lol. 

I was on the fence because I knew if they worked for me the savings was fantastic. I put the items in my cart...took them out...put them back and so on for hours. I finally bit the bullet and ordered. When they arrived they were perfect. I was so happy. Taking the risk definitely paid off--literally! 

Thanks @kittykatkay for the heads up on Lisa's holiday sale! 

@SusieQ_2, you are so weclcome for the heads up, sweet pea.  I am so glad you found something at Dillards during their sale.  I had no idea there were other places that had the non refundable policy.  Glad you lucked out.  If Lisa had home decor on clearance and no refund, I wouldn't mind a bit as I love those, but clothing, I'm leary of that.  

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

On her facebook page, Lisa Robertson is having a 50% off sale on some of her items for a Memorial Weekend Sale in case you are interested.  I like Lisa and wish her well.

@kittykatkay 

thanks for the alert!

The item I want is $150 and not on sale!!

I am going to resist it due to being on a strict budget because of virus!!

@JasoninBoston, you are welcome for the alert.  I know what you mean about strict budget.  I think we all are somewhat.  I hope the item you want goes on sale soon and then you might can get it.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I would never order anything that you're not able to return.

@NickNack, I agree.  I wouldn't mind her home decor as I love those that I have purchased, but clothes...definitely not.

Super Contributor

Many sites say NO RETURNS on final sales. Spanx, is one for example.  I've never had an issue. But, Lisa R. is not Spanx. Nothing against Lisa R, just saying Spanx has more of a reputation to protect.

Respected Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

Many sites say NO RETURNS on final sales. Spanx, is one for example.  I've never had an issue. But, Lisa R. is not Spanx. Nothing against Lisa R, just saying Spanx has more of a reputation to protect.

@bonappetit, I did not know that about Spanx.  But, IMO, anyone who owns a business should always have a reputation to protect no matter how big or small a company is.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't look like her sale is going well at all.  Bless her heart.

Trusted Contributor

@kittykatkay I have been eyeing the dogwood wreath- unfortunately not on sale --She looks great in the pieces she sells.  I'm not sure I'd look quite like that...; (

Have been watching her fb page, the interviews have been great, her "cooking segments" have been quite entertaining!