Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K,. Look-a-Like on CNN

@SilleeMee wrote:

"Fat Bottomed Girls, you make the rockin' world go round"

by QueenWoman Very Happy

@SilleeMee

I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie'.....Sir Mix-a-Lot

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

All kidding aside (and I love Kardashian snark as much as the next person) but this is truly a tragedy for the wildlife whom are defenseless in this and for business owners that have the power to speak up and correct this situation:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/us/florida-algae-pollution/index.html

Honored Contributor

That look is popular now, I see it everywhere.  Long dark hair, neutral "pouty" lip, a half a pound of mascara.  Some girls/women do it well.....some not so sell. 

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

All kidding aside (and I love Kardashian snark as much as the next person) but this is truly a tragedy for the wildlife whom are defenseless in this and for business owners that have the power to speak up and correct this situation:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/us/florida-algae-pollution/index.html

Thank you for posting. I didn't know about this @momtochloe. Awful.

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

'Well' aware of the situation & a personal attachment to the area,

but again...

celebrity look-alike is the 'front of mind'.  

Qualifying the association just digs that hole of 'don't care' a little deeper. 

So, what is everyone here supposed to do?  Sign off and what?????

What exactly are you doing for the state of Florida, besides berating everyone here?

Honored Contributor

When I was "young"........everyone (where I lived) wanted to look like Liz Taylor.   So........things haven't changed much (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Was the report mainly about that couple trying to save a struggling manatee stuck in that muck?  If it was,I saw it.  I hope they saved it. So sick of greedy politicians forgetting what we elected them for. The people and wildlife of Florida deserve alot better. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Was the report mainly about that couple trying to save a struggling manatee stuck in that muck?  If it was,I saw it.  I hope they saved it. So sick of greedy politicians forgetting what we elected them for. The people and wildlife of Florida deserve alot better. 

@MoJoV I saw the heartbreaking video of the people that were trying to help/save the manatee but I believe he has passed.

This whole thing is so disgusting to me and I hope whomever was responsible for this mess is held fully accountable.