Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

This morning I listened to an interview with a front-line nurse. She was on to talk about the emotional health of front-line workers, but she mentioned they had just lost a 19-year old. She said something like "that's just a baby." And she said it was hard. The interviewer asked her about that patient and why younger patients who are seemingly in good health are dying. She said they are getting blood clots, which can lead to strokes. 

I also heard there were about 25 children, ages 2-15 in the hospital in one of the major cities of California. Although some were on ventilators all were expected to survive. 

We don't know enough and no one can predict what this virus will do! 

@beach-mom, absolutely.  They are seeing strokes and heart attacks associated with covid-19 due to clotting problems. In a few cases, they have had to perform amputations related to those clotting problems occurring in microcirculation in the lower extremities.  So someone also has their leg amputated.  That and they are also having to place an increasing number of younger individuals (20 and up) on dialysis.

Today for our cases in Ky, 35% of the new cases identified are under 30 years of age with the youngest being 1,  with several teenagers in the mix.  It is a myth that it doesn't impact younger individuals.  There are 25 and 30 year olds all over this country on ventilators fighting for their lives.  They usually pull through it, but we don't know the long term problems that might occur from such a serious assault to so many organ systems.

This information about these kids with pediatric multi-symptom inflammatory syndrome associated with covid-19 is troubling to say the least.  Very disturbing to have 5 year olds die.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor
New York Daily News
MAY 8, 2020
 BREAKING NEWS 
Cuomo says 5-year-old NYC boy died from coronavirus-linked ‘toxic shock,’ first such case in the sta...
The disease causes “toxic shock-like” inflammation in blood vessels throughout the body and is most common in children under age 5.
Read the Latest
You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:
New York Daily News
MAY 8, 2020
 BREAKING NEWS 
Cuomo says 5-year-old NYC boy died from coronavirus-linked ‘toxic shock,’ first such case in the sta...
The disease causes “toxic shock-like” inflammation in blood vessels throughout the body and is most common in children under age 5.
Read the Latest

Thats the first I'd heard it being something similar to toxic shock. Is this normal for a virus to change or mutate this much? 

Every day, it seems like there is some sort of news and it ain't good. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Kids getting sick!

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@Boomerdotty wrote:

That is their goal - to scare everybody.  That's what we get with the fake, mainstream media today,  I'm hoping things will be changing over the next few days, and we will all have a clear, and truthful, picture of this virus from reliable news sources. It's exhausting trying to find the real news out there.

I do know someone who was on their death bed and chloroquine saved their life.  It's being used all over the world to save lives, with no side affects.  There was a study here in a nursing home, sorry can't recall the state, and all 40 who tested positive were given the drug and all have recovered.  I know a family of 6 and four tested positive and two did not.  Most had no symptoms, only the grandmother who hasCOPDD/asthma.  She was hospitalized, released, and back in 4 days later near death. They gave her chloroquine and she was up sitting in the chair the next morning. The grandfather, and one daughter in the household did not get it.  He isolated himself out in their patio room for the two weeks.

*** So much shady, unfounded, useless, dangerous information here.

Don’t take anything without advice from a licensed medical practioner who knows your health history, and your medications.

A grandmother with asthma AND COPD at death’s door, takes a dose one night and is sitting up the next day?   THIS is fake and irresponsible.

This is in NO WAY fake news or shady information, I would never ever do that!!! It's not a conspiracy theory either. She is home and even off the portable oxygen she was sent home with. Not saying everyone won't have a side effect, and tonight on the news they reported millions worldwide take it for lupus and arthritis without any issues. Look for some real news, you will see the success stories.  Very successful when used with ZPAC (sp?) and zinc. From what I've read zinc is the key to the success. And who in their right mind would take anything without doctor's order/guidance?  Also, if you look for a non-controlled MSM, you will hear about the TX nursing home. I was just looking to pass on some good news, give people something to be hopeful about.  Who are you to judge - you are the type that keeps folks from wanting to post.  I am hoping, and praying, we all hear some good news soon, very soon. Think you might be surprised.

Respected Contributor

I saw on the news today that the kids with this are testing postive with the virus Man Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Still RainingThe could is important, and I do wish we all paid attention to the details --  with all sorts of topics and I'm not even singling out we as on this Forum.   "We" have lots of company!

But whether the problem is from corona or something else, the effects would frighten me if I were responsible for little ones.

Honored Contributor

@Boomerdotty wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Boomerdotty wrote:

That is their goal - to scare everybody.  That's what we get with the fake, mainstream media today,  I'm hoping things will be changing over the next few days, and we will all have a clear, and truthful, picture of this virus from reliable news sources. It's exhausting trying to find the real news out there.

I do know someone who was on their death bed and chloroquine saved their life.  It's being used all over the world to save lives, with no side affects.  There was a study here in a nursing home, sorry can't recall the state, and all 40 who tested positive were given the drug and all have recovered.  I know a family of 6 and four tested positive and two did not.  Most had no symptoms, only the grandmother who hasCOPDD/asthma.  She was hospitalized, released, and back in 4 days later near death. They gave her chloroquine and she was up sitting in the chair the next morning. The grandfather, and one daughter in the household did not get it.  He isolated himself out in their patio room for the two weeks.

*** So much shady, unfounded, useless, dangerous information here.

Don’t take anything without advice from a licensed medical practioner who knows your health history, and your medications.

A grandmother with asthma AND COPD at death’s door, takes a dose one night and is sitting up the next day?   THIS is fake and irresponsible.

This is in NO WAY fake news or shady information, I would never ever do that!!! It's not a conspiracy theory either. She is home and even off the portable oxygen she was sent home with. Not saying everyone won't have a side effect, and tonight on the news they reported millions worldwide take it for lupus and arthritis without any issues. Look for some real news, you will see the success stories.  Very successful when used with ZPAC (sp?) and zinc. From what I've read zinc is the key to the success. And who in their right mind would take anything without doctor's order/guidance?  Also, if you look for a non-controlled MSM, you will hear about the TX nursing home. I was just looking to pass on some good news, give people something to be hopeful about.  Who are you to judge - you are the type that keeps folks from wanting to post.  I am hoping, and praying, we all hear some good news soon, very soon. Think you might be surprised.

@Boomerdotty 

Please share where your "real news" comes from.

Honored Contributor
New York Daily News
MAY 9, 2020
 BREAKING NEWS 
Two more New York children die of rare illness linked to coronavirus: Cuomo
The toddlers who died were being treated for symptoms similar to Kawasaki disease, a mysterious and rare ailment, but have now tested positive for COVID-19.
Read the Latest
You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Contributor

It's shocking to me that some people just don't want to know what's being reported from the front lines.  And some states are trying to hide the ststistics and limit testing so the "numbers" dont look as bad as they really are.. No reported information is always going to be totally correct in the final analysis.  But why would we not want to know what they're finding?   KIt's scarier when reality is hidden or dismissed.  Maybe put a unicorn emoji on it ?  

Honored Contributor

@Amelia98 wrote:

It's shocking to me that some people just don't want to know what's being reported from the front lines.  And some states are trying to hide the ststistics and limit testing so the "numbers" dont look as bad as they really are.. No reported information is always going to be totally correct in the final analysis.  But why would we not want to know what they're finding?   KIt's scarier when reality is hidden or dismissed.  Maybe put a unicorn emoji on it ?  

It is exactly what we criticize other countries like China for doing.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr