Super Contributor

The Tom Hanks segment was brilliantly produced ... I think it amazed even Tom ...

And I thought Jane Fonda looked fabulous ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Respected Contributor
On 12/31/2014 Snowpuppy said:
On 12/30/2014 ShowMe said:

I wasn't going to watch it, but boy......am I glad I started watching it. Am enjoying it immensely. The ballet dancing is fantastic........

We really need a lot more cultural things available to us here in the USA.

While many cities have fallen on hard times it isn't difficult to be a patron of the arts.

Many orchestras and ballets offer matinee performances that have more affordable ticket prices.

ITA Snowpuppy.

The simplest thing to do if you want to keep the arts alive and available to everyone is to support your local PBS station.

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor
On 12/31/2014 humpty dumpty said:

The Tom Hanks segment was brilliantly produced ... I think it amazed even Tom ...

And I thought Jane Fonda looked fabulous ...

Tom Hanks looked so surprised when the military marching bands came in. First they were up front on either side of the stage coming in, they they were coming down the aisles from the back of the auditorium to the front. His face was priceless looking with such joy.

Honored Contributor
On 12/31/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

I wasn't going to watch it, but boy......am I glad I started watching it. Am enjoying it immensely. The ballet dancing is fantastic........

While many cities have fallen on hard times it isn't difficult to be a patron of the arts.

Many orchestras and ballets offer matinee performances that have more affordable ticket prices.

ITA Snowpuppy.

The simplest thing to do if you want to keep the arts alive and available to everyone is to support your local PBS station.

But there is nothing like sitting out in the audience.....and you can't do that on PBS.... I do support my local PBS station.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have been to a number of matinee performances.......

Honored Contributor
I thought it was a terrific show. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Each segment this year was superb!

This program is always THE BEST show on TV every year. They could just do away with all the various and sundry award shows and just keep this. In fact, I wish there was a Kennedy Center Honors program done quarterly.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

Lady Gaga rocked the If I Ever Lose My Faith in You song!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtOEEaQJZM

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼