Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Gone are the days of the models like classy Karen Graham representing the company. 

Had to giggle.

Karen Graham?  M.i.g.h.t want to tap the brakes.

I remember her name waaaay back in the 70s as being 

controversial along with Margaux Hemingway, Gia, Janice Dickinson,

all those ‘Studio 54’ bad girls.  Karen liked the high-rollers...and if

TMZ was a thing back then, she would be in the tabs, as well. 

BBED6B4E-7899-4335-8F97-AC6A1CADCCEB.jpeg

@sidsmom You clearly missed my point. Karen Graham didn't show up at events missing her underwear. The rest of the models were not spokespersons for Estée Lauder. 

Honored Contributor

What business of anyone elses is it, who they date?  I'm sure we all dated the person we were interested in being with?

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

Gone are the days of the models like classy Karen Graham representing the company. 

Had to giggle.

Karen Graham?  M.i.g.h.t want to tap the brakes.

I remember her name waaaay back in the 70s as being 

controversial along with Margaux Hemingway, Gia, Janice Dickinson,

all those ‘Studio 54’ bad girls.  Karen liked the high-rollers...and if

TMZ was a thing back then, she would be in the tabs, as well. 

BBED6B4E-7899-4335-8F97-AC6A1CADCCEB.jpeg

@sidsmom You clearly missed my point. Karen Graham didn't show up at events missing her underwear. The rest of the models were not spokespersons for Estée Lauder. 

Well, so we have learned today that all one needs to do to be classy is to wear underwear to events..

That's very helpful to know.

Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

A I recall back in the days when my oldest DD lived at home and watched KUWTK I saw an episdode when Kim was really working with Kendall and I think very instrumental in getting her into the modeling industry and working hard and having a good work ethic.  Say what you will about Kim and her choices in life, she has a very good work ethic, works very hard at having her zillion followers and keeping that money rolling in. 

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

So she had a date with a "basketball player" and might in the future have a date with a "rapper".  So what is really being said?

@Free2be

Gee, that's a tough one.

:Cat Mad

Smiley Very Happy   Yeah, I just can not figure that out.  Smiley Very Happy

That......she likes rich guys?

No, @sidsmom, the posters who commented on this little subthread about her dating preferences were replying to what they (and I) thought was a dog whistle.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think we all have our general types. I like semi nerdy guys who aren’t big into sports or particularly good rappers. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

What business of anyone elses is it, who they date?  I'm sure we all dated the person we were interested in being with?

Because the media thinks this is something the entire nation needs to know?  I've always dated people I was interested in however, my wardrobe choices weren't anywhere near these people......like EVER.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand what a wardrobe choice ,has to do with who they date?

Respected Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

So she had a date with a "basketball player" and might in the future have a date with a "rapper".  So what is really being said?

That she might follow in her sisters' footsteps?

There was an article (wish I could remember where I read it) I just read where she said she never shares info about boyfriends, etc.  That she goes out of her way not to tell about it.  She said that she enjoys the game.

As to privacy, I would think going to a hotel is much less private than going to your own place.  Kind of puzzling.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@smb3 wrote:

She's a beautiful young woman.  The most "natural" beauty of the Kardashian clan.  Hope she keeps it that way!

I agree.  She is drop dead gorgeous!

Hyacinth