Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

And that could also be said for those who defend them constantly. 

Naw.

Myself? I look at their personalities & their individual contributions to society. They’ve got a strong family unit & dedicated business acumen. 

If you want to look at them from the neck down, well...

like I said....’straight men or gay women...no other explanation.’

Honored Contributor

I doubt she's worried about the coverage, seems to me like it's a contest between the family to see who can top each other in the sleaze category.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

And that could also be said for those who defend them constantly. 

Naw.

Myself? I look at their personalities & their individual contributions to society. They’ve got a strong family unit & dedicated business acumen. 

If you want to look at them from the neck down, well...

like I said....’straight men or gay women...no other explanation.’

And you're not?

Respected Contributor

Not that I care...Just adding a few tidbits Smiley Wink

Kendall’s potential new beau, Ben Simmons.

He’s a Full Foot Taller Than Kendall..

Kendall is  5’ 10" ...Ben tops her at 6’10.

So maybe this is the reason Kendall and

Khloé (also 5’ 10") are so eager to date NBA players ?

He Knows Tristan Thompson...

Small world.. or is it?? Ben and the father of Khloé’s

child, Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson,

share the same agent at Klutch Sports Group.

Ben Simmons standing next to Tristan Thompson (Left)

Family @klutchsports

Perhaps Tristan and/or Khloé facilitated a meet-and-greet
 between Kendall and Ben?
Honored Contributor

Re: Kendall Jenner

[ Edited ]

I know little to nothing about the entire family. Estee Lauder is probably turning over in her grave with Kendall as their top model. Gone are the days of the models like classy Karen Graham representing the company. All I know of Kendall is that she makes sure to show up at events in clothing that emphasizes that she hates underwear. Classy. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

All I can say is she is a super model. You don't go into that profession if you don't have a "look at me" attitude. Other than that, I have nothing else to say about that family. They have nothing to do with my life choices.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kendall Jenner

[ Edited ]

In this day and age, society needs stop being so offended over who chooses to date whom. The Kardashian/Jenner girls prefer dating famous black male athletes or rappers. Those are the the guys they're attracted to. And yes, some of them have turned out to be duds, but when you have a preference you suddenly don't drop it because you had more frogs than princes. Love and attraction see no color. They could have easily done the same with guys of any other race or ethnicity. They just have to be famous and on the "bad" side because that's what keeps them in the news. They wouldn't date a regular, non-famous, non-dramatic guy because it brings them no press. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri63 wrote:

This place has some weird fascination with that family.   Lol

i really don’t care what they do or don’t do.   

@Bri63

LOL i know, right?

the funny thing is is that the ones who "HATE" them the most are the ones that comment the most on the K posts.... or actually start the threads.  i also love the posts that blame all of the problems of our society on families like the Ks.

i have nothing against them at all. i dont hate them, i dont blame them for anything, i dont worship or follow them daily.  if i did not see so many posts on here i would not hear much about them in my daily life. i WILL say that they do seem to stick together and stand up for each other and love each other.....which isnt a bad thing in the least.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Gone are the days of the models like classy Karen Graham representing the company. 

Had to giggle.

Karen Graham?  M.i.g.h.t want to tap the brakes.

I remember her name waaaay back in the 70s as being 

controversial along with Margaux Hemingway, Gia, Janice Dickinson,

all those ‘Studio 54’ bad girls.  Karen liked the high-rollers...and if

TMZ was a thing back then, she would be in the tabs, as well. 

BBED6B4E-7899-4335-8F97-AC6A1CADCCEB.jpeg