Frequent Contributor

Annual Josie 19oz body butters!!

Yay!! The once/yr Josie Maran 19 oz body butters are here for June- just ordered my unscented ones (2) on auto delivery!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Annual Josie 19oz body butters!!

I have enough stock for now; but guess I'll go with the unscented next time around.  The first 'tub' I received had such a lovely smell - delicate - but no scent name on it.  Next two tubs - have a slight sour smell - perhaps apricot or something - again no scent marked on the jar.  Wish I knew what the first (smell) was.

Frequent Contributor

On the smaller jars, I have found the scent names printed in light coloring on bottom of each jar.  

Super Contributor

Do any of you ever receive a jar with a hole where the product should be? My last jar was missing about a third of the product, and when I called CS, they told me it had settled. Cost too much to ship back, so I kept it. Doesn't seem fair, though.

Honored Contributor

@nanny24

"Do any of you ever receive a jar with a hole where the product should be?"

Nope!

What I did when I received my 19oz jar, prior to opening for the first time, I shook it.  When I opened it a few days later, the butter was nice & fluffy like on the presentations.  I saw Josie do this once prior to opening.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Just ordered mine. Glad I was checking out the blogs. Unscented as usual and on A/D. Getting ready to open my last tub. Now I'm set. Thanks.!

Honored Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

Just ordered mine. Glad I was checking out the blogs. Unscented as usual and on A/D. Getting ready to open my last tub. Now I'm set. Thanks.!

Same here! I would never have known if it hadn't been for this thread. I, too, ordered the Unscented on A/D. Love this stuff and just opened my last one.

Honored Contributor

Oh, Happy Day, Vanilla Fig is back!  I LOVE that stuff!!!

Valued Contributor

I love her body butter.

Respected Contributor

A Vanilla and Unscented on A/D for me. The usual!