Honored Contributor

Not my kind of show, but I did hear a mother comment that it was great to have a halftime show she felt comfortable watching with her kids. Not something I worry about, but every once in a while I need to have my reality brought into focus.

Respected Contributor
If I had blinked, I would have missed Lenny Kravitz.
Regular Contributor

Didn't watch it live, but saw the "left shark" is all over the internet because he didn't really know the routine, and just faked his way through it. Watch it and compare "left shark" to "right shark" Very funny!

He is also known on the internet as "drunk shark" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2015 pood said:

Didn't watch it live, but saw the "left shark" is all over the internet because he didn't really know the routine, and just faked his way through it. Watch it and compare "left shark" to "right shark" Very funny!

He is also known on the internet as "drunk shark" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

That set looked like something from The Wiggles kids show.

Respected Contributor
I thought it was amusing. I liked her ""God bless America"" at the end.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor
On 2/2/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I hated it! My sister texted me about how fantastic it was and I was like "huh?"

I found it hokey and juvenile and the lip syncing drove me to distraction. It was like a train wreck though and I couldn't look away. Someone somewhere posted about Katy having a beautiful voice. How could you tell? They can pretty much do anything with anyone's voice in a studio and all she was doing was moving her mouth to recorded lyrics that were altered.

I thought it was nice that it was family friendly and not trashy and I liked the fireworks at the end but not her "shooting across the sky like a firework." That was just dumb.

Love Lenny Kravitz but what was the point? He was on for what? 45 seconds?

She was lip syncing? You mean they recorded her sounding terrible so she could sound as bad as she normally does live? I've seen her perform on a few awards shows, and I always thought she was live, because she always sounded terrible. A better show would have been Lenny Kravitz as the main attraction. I did enjoy Missy Elliott though. My all-time favorite half time show was Bruno Mars.

Respected Contributor
I thought she was singing live. It was not perfect, which makes it better because you know it's not taped.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor
On 2/2/2015 birkin baby said: If I had blinked, I would have missed Lenny Kravitz.

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Valued Contributor
Very overhyped and didn't watch the Super Bowl. I don't like cheaters- spy gate was enough for me.
Respected Contributor
On 2/2/2015 physicsnut said: Very overhyped and didn't watch the Super Bowl. I don't like cheaters- spy gate was enough for me.
Try to keep up with the news.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )