QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Oh, so you know for a fact that she is getting paid. What is your source of this information please. 

Respected Contributor

I think it is great she is modeling her DD's clothing line.  She obviously is very proud of her daughter as she should be.  It is nice to see an "older" model like herself in the clothes along with the "younger" models.  She is a very pretty lady.

Honored Contributor

Re: KIM GRAVELS MOM

[ Edited ]

...because it’s a sweet thing to do?

Here’s a definition in case we’re not familiar with the word:

sweet/swēt/

adjective
1.  having the pleasant taste characteristic of sugar or honey; not salty, sour, or bitter.
2.  pleasing in general; delightful

Honored Contributor

I guess I don’t understand why she shouldn’t be there. Why not? 

Honored Contributor

I think it is wonderful she has a mom that shows her support and caring.

I should have been so lucky.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Kim and her mom look great.🙂

Respected Contributor

@January121: What's to understand? Kim is very close to her mother and her sister. I remember watching her reality show on the Lifetime channel some years ago where she mentored and groomed young women to participate in beauty pageants. Her mother and sister were and still are very much apart of her business ventures. Not only does her mother model on QVC, her sister stands in as presenter (and ocassionally models) whenever they're scheduled to appear during the wee hours of the morning. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@January121: What's to understand? Kim is very close to her mother and her sister. I remember watching her reality show on the Lifetime channel some years ago where she mentored and groomed young women to participate in beauty pageants. Her mother and sister were and still are very much apart of her business ventures. Not only does her mother model on QVC, her sister stands in as presenter (and ocassionally models) whenever they're scheduled to appear during the wee hours of the morning. 

@Diva on The Q .... it’s MY OPINION .... I can see her sister filling in for her in the wee hours of the morning but, I can see no reason for her mom to be one of the models!!!! .... the models are there for a reason & are getting paid to model the clothing .... imagine if all the clothing vendors brought their mom in to model the clothing ..... in MY OPINION it’s just not right ... You have your opinion & I have mine!!

Frequent Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I watched Kim's Lifetime show that she did before QVC and always enjoyed the scenes with her mom and sister.  Lovely and funny ladies ❤️

Could you tell me the name of Kim's Lifetime show?  I would love to see it!