Trusted Contributor

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved son 🙏 ❤️ 🤗.

Trusted Contributor

@Athome2 ,Look up at the sky and know he is looking down on you. He will always LOVE YOU until You meet again. Our GOOD GOD will reward him for all  the suffering he endured on earth. God has your son in His Protective care. Now You need to rest and take care of YOU and YOUR FAMILY. 

Trusted Contributor

@Athome2     I am so very sorry for the loss of your young son.  Heartbreaking to say the least. Poor guy was suffering more than anyone could know. There is nothing anyone can do when drugs takeover. And to think he battled mental illness also. Tough road. He is at peace now.  No more demons.  Bless his heart. 
I am praying for you and your family.  Also your husbands health and Godspeed to your dad.  Big Cyber hugs to you.

Frequent Contributor
@sligo, Thank you for saying that. He did suffer so much and I know he’ll receive the good things now from God and all the peace and love and acceptance he wanted so desperately here on earth
Honored Contributor

My prayers and condolences on the loss of your son...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

My sincere sympathy to you and your family at this difficult time. I do know what your going through because I too lost my son at 32 due to complications from Type 1 diabetes.

Coming home that day, I did not even think I was going to find my son dead. The one thing that gets me through is knowing I still have a daughter and she also needs me!

she has a beautiful daughter, my wonderful Rosemary my Grandaughter, helps me through lots of sadness and she doesn't t even know that, but they both do. Lots of love to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@Athome2 

I am so, so sorry to hear of your dear son's passing.

I am not a grieving mother, but this morning I happen to be grieving the passing of a dear friend and the news struck me particularly hard.

So I was already trying to wipe away my tears when I read your post.  Your line, "I guess I just wanted someone to know he’s gone and that he mattered even though he seemed like he was “weird”..." was heartbreaking.  Of course he mattered!  I'm sure you will find out that he mattered to more people than you even realized.

I have no words for you, other than to take comfort in your family and closest friends now.  You all have my deepest sympathies.

💔🙏🕊❤️

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your tragic and devastating loss.

Thank G-d you have 3 other well children and a compassionate network.

I am not a grieving mother. My dear friend lost her 26 year old son to drugs. I cannot even imagine the heartbreak you and your family are suffering.

My husband has PTSD, bipolar,  anxiety etc. It is so very hard to live with for the patient and family.

May your son RIP, May you and your family have peace, solace in that he's not suffering anymore.

Deepest condolences.

Honored Contributor

i just wanted to say I'm so sorry. No mother should have to endure this and my heart is breaking for you. Prayers for you, sweetie. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry @Athome2  I am not a grieving Mom but saw my sister, almost 3 years ago lose her 35 year old son to a drunk driver. It is heartbreaking. Sending you hugs for comfort and will keep you and your family in prayer.