Esteemed Contributor

1.   Always believe something wonderful is going to happen.  Even with all the ups and downs, never take a day for granted.  Smile, cherish the little things and remember to hug the ones you really love.

2.   Your mind is a garden.  Your thoughts are the seeds.  You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  Don't forget to water it!

3.   This is dedicated to my daughter - OMG!  I almost went to the bathroom without my phone.!!!

4.   I have a brain like the Bermuda Triangle.  Information goes in, never to be found again.

5.   Life is too short to be serious all of the time.  So if you can't laugh at yourself, just call me, and I'll laugh at you.

6.   I told you I don't have Alzheimer's.  I have "Some-Timers"...Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't.

7.   Why is it after I push ONE for English I still can't understand the person on the other end?

8.   The Fairy  said she'd grant me one wish.  "I want to live forever."  Fairy said she wasn't allowed to grant that wish.  

"OK, then I want to die after those guys in D.C. get their heads out of their b##ts."  Fairy said, "Aren't you a crafty fellow."

9.   You can't embrace the future if you don't let go of the past.

10.   Beauty isn't about having a pretty face.  It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul.

11.   When I get old I don't want people to be saying, "What a lovely old lady."  I want them saying, "Oh Lord, what's she up to now?"                                    Spring Chicken.

12.   You don't have to cheat to lose your girl or wife.  You can lose her from a lack of communication, attention and disrespect.  It's not all about what you do, sometimes it's

about what you don't do.  CAN I GET AN AMEN?   

13.   If things get better with age then I must be getting close to freaken' magnificent.

14.   If you stay, stay forever.  If you go, do it today.  If you change, change for the better.  And if you talk, make sure you mean what you say.   

15.   To love is nothing.  To be loved is something.  But to love and be loved, that's everything.

16.   I'm allergic to stupidity, I break out in sarcasm.

17.   The day you realize your co-workers are young enough to be your kids, is the day you are officially old.

18.  The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.

19.  A mistake repeated more than once is a decision.

20.   Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you nothing about.  Be kind...always.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Number 1 for me if I had to choose only one!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  😂😂 I THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading each of these, but I cannot stop laughing at #13--Whew!!!😂😂😂 Goodness!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖