Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Never thought I would hear someone say, "Put your mask on."

@RetRN, you've obviously never participated in a bank heist. Smiley Happy

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I've always wanted "personal space".  When I went out in public, I always tried to give "personal space", but sadly this has not for the most part been reciprocated --- even BV (before virus as I now refer to it).  In store lines --- I never stood right smack behind someone, like literally breathing down another person's neck!  I always hated when you were trying to pay and someone was already pushing beside you and/or laying their thngs down when your transaction was already in process, and I felt my space was being invaded and also my personal information was in jeopardy!  I know everyone is different by I just get so irritated by this attitude.  

I try to be patient and not say anything. I have even tried scathing looks but that never worked!  DH has even said a few times --- could you please wait and give a bit of space?  This is not always taken kindly, but now that its not only a matter of manners and courtesy, but of safety and health, more people should try and think of giving others some space!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin