Valued Contributor

What's up with the green hair?  She's so pretty!  Why the green hair?

Honored Contributor

It was blue, the last time I saw it.  It must have faded to a green shade. Not natural, not what I expected from her.  

Respected Contributor

cant stand it.  yikes.  between her and Shariffs clown attire on hsn the tv is going off.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie on NOW

[ Edited ]

@Deb1010yetagain wrote:

What's up with the green hair?  She's so pretty!  Why the green hair?

Because she wanted to. That's the only reason any woman needs to do anything to her hair.

Honored Contributor

It's only temporary.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

It was a gorgeous teal blue when she had the TSV a few weeks ago.  Now it it fading.  She is still gorgeous and it only matters if she likes her hair.

My guess is it's fading and I think she said that was very hard on her hair so I wonder if she is just letting it fade out?

Trusted Contributor

Maybe with all that's going on in her life right now she needs green blue hair. She's is beautiful . Josie can wear anything. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It was a gorgeous teal blue when she had the TSV a few weeks ago.  Now it it fading.  She is still gorgeous and it only matters if she likes her hair.

My guess is it's fading and I think she said that was very hard on her hair so I wonder if she is just letting it fade out?

It's only the bleaching required since her hair is naturally darker, that is hard on the hair. The vegetable dye that colors it, isn't. And yes, vegetable dyes fade pretty quickly especially if you wash your hair with shampoo and do it often. At this point since it's bleached already, she might as well have them reapply the color. It's easier to keep up when your hair is short because you can just trim off the bleached part as it grows until you're back to virgin hair and then bleach the whole head again. With long hair, if you want to keep the color, you need to bleach just the roots which is a pain. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I 'kind of' like the green better.  Although family members here (male and female) think it's a wig, mainly because of the very thick bangs.  (Said in a nice way.... we all like Josie.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).