Respected Contributor
Jill has always been one of my favorite hosts. She looks darling and has such a great complexion.
Trusted Contributor

I think she is a very pretty woman and an excellent host. She always knows her products and doesn't stumble around trying to explain things or be all "look at me how cute I am calling everyone Lor" type of person like some others who shall remain nameless. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

I really like it but it's not even close to being blonde IMO. 

Honored Contributor

I like the longer length very much, but I'm not sure about the color.  Maybe it has to grow on me.

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I have always thought that Jill was as cute as a button.

I totally agree.  She has absolutely beautiful skin and I love the way she wears her hair.  I really enjoy her as a host. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jill's hair.......

[ Edited ]

I like her highlights, but I must admit that I liked it better when it was shorter. It looks overly thick and heavy to me, and I think she looks trimmer and fresher with a shorter cut.

(I always shook my head when people would claim, seriously, that she wore a wig!)

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I like her highlights, but I must admit that I liked it better when it was shorter. It looks overly thick and heavy to me, and I think she looks trimmer and fresher with a shorter cut.

(I always shook my head when people would claim, seriously, that she wore a wig!)

I also like her hair shorter.

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

ITA her hair looks better shorter.

Respected Contributor

I missed it, is there a pic?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill's hair.......

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56

You can use this link for a presentation she did on a set of earrings to see her hair. Check around 1:46 and 6:30 for front and side views. I think her hair looks great, not blond, but definitely with some blond highlights. Very pretty! 

ETA ~ Oops, I forgot the link. And I haven't even been drinking!

Here it is ~

http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Set-of-4-Classic-Teardrop-Earrings.product.J289462.html?sc=J289462-24...