Honored Contributor

YAY! you did see !  So glad !

In the Southwest they could care less about gold. They want Native American goods. I could traipse around in my best gold pieces, then, have on a cheapie fashion watch in fake stones and I swear they will ooh ah over the 20 .00 piece every time.

Ye gads !!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

(Remember I'm a transplant from Ind to Tx) LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

YAY! you did see !  So glad !

In the Southwest they could care less about gold. They want Native American goods. I could traipse around in my best gold pieces, then, have on a cheapie fashion watch in fake stones and I swear they will ooh ah over the 20 .00 piece every time.

Ye gads !!!!!!!!!!

I've never been to Sante Fe, but would love to go.  It's a flight for us, would take us two weeks to get there by car.  And we do a ton of travelling by car.....

Honored Contributor

I do not care for either Jayne or Jane. So there!

Honored Contributor

I'll be in 'JEWELRY' here in a minute.

go there

Respected Contributor

I've always found Jayne Brown to be a very professional and personable host. I wonder if the OP is thinking of Jane Treacy? She talks about her family quite often. I've always thought that she does a very thorough job with her presentations, and if she wants to use her family during those presentations...so be it.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli