New Contributor

Halston is an elegant collection and I feel it needs to have a professional hostess

who is NOT outspoken and always talking about her family as does Jayne Brown.

I like the Halston collection but I will not continue to watch it if Jayne Brown is the host.

Respected Contributor

I actually think Jane Brown is a very professional host. She provides the garment information  very well and that's what I need to make my decision on purchasing the item.  Just an FYI, you can always shop online.

Trusted Contributor

I AGREE....Jayne is very professional and informative.

I think she is AWESOME.

Just different strokes for different folks I guess.

Honored Contributor

I like having Jayne as the host. She gives the pertinent info that I need to make a decision.

Honored Contributor

@cherlynn wrote:

Halston is an elegant collection and I feel it needs to have a professional hostess

I like the Halston collection but I will not continue to watch it if Jayne Brown is the host.

I think you are getting her confused with the other Jane, now she shares way too much of her personal life.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

It is funny how we can experience things so differently.  I rarely get to see Jayne hosting but whenever I do catch her, I think she presents fashion with a lot of helpful detail.  She is highly professional (and fun) in my view.  I'd happily watch her present any fashion line.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherlynn wrote:

Don't be cray cray - Jayne Brown is one of the best Q has.  Even on a bad day she runs circles around most hosts

Respected Contributor

You must be confusing the Jayne Brown with the other Jane.  

I love Jayne Brown, the black lady, as she is very much a professional, she describes the garment, the fabric, how it fits, she will even describe how it fits her.  I like that she stays focused on the item that is being sold.

The other Jane discusses her family, what they had for lunch, and although I like her too, at times it's more about her than what is being sold.

With Jayne Brown, I feel like I can make an informed decision about purchasing, when she's the host, it's almost like standing right there in person.   

Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown is great.  One of my favorite hosts. 

Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown did a lovely job this morning with the Halson line.  She isn't hyper or screaming and competing with the spokesperson.