Frequent Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I've seen Jayne in person (twice) and she is stunningly beautiful in a casual way.  Very tall and flawless skin, pretty smile.  She was with Lena McIlwain (sp?), the first time I saw her--if anyone remembers Lena---she was super pretty IRL. 

I remember Lena!!  I thought she was beautiful.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Occasional Contributor

I very much like Jayne Brown and the patter between she and Pat reminds me of how my friends and I talk and laugh over silliness.  She gives good info re the products and isn't bouncing off walls, as do Shawn and Jane Treacy.  Simply put...I find her to be both professional and informative.

Contributor

I absolutely agree.  Jayne Brown is one of the best hosts.  She connects with the QVC customer .  So many of the hosts are spending their time on air performing.  It's all about them.  Talking over people.  Jumping around.  Constantly moving during presentations.  It's exhausting.  I turn off TV and go to QVC.com.  I won't name the hosts that I either turn off or mute there are too many, but Jayne Brown is a treat to be with for a hour or more.

Occasional Contributor

Jayne Tracey is the person that talks way too much about her daughters and family. Jayne Brown is very professional and I enjoy listening to her.

Respected Contributor

I think both Jayne and Jane do a terrific job.  I like when they talk about their lives a bit.  Except for the stories and the humor, the presentations would get boring and robotic.

Esteemed Contributor

Who cares if you're going to watch or not.  There's hosts I don't like but i don't post it here or anywhere else.  I just don't watch without publicizing it.  

Honored Contributor

When Jayne Brown is hosting with Pat she is constantly getting in little digs at Pat all the time. It irritates me no end.For this reason I have come to dislike her as a host and prefer not to watch her if she is alone or with Pat.

Honored Contributor

I've only watched Jayne and Pat a few minutes at a time.  What kind of digs does she get in?  I can't even imagine.  They are just talking normally about the product or sometimes about their personal lives, but nothing like personal digs.

Honored Contributor

Lucky charm,

You should check 'jewelry' more often I sent you a comment if your taking care of my bangle. LOL