Trusted Contributor

Jaqui Stafford Designer Masks

I was looking at Isaac's FB page and found Jaqui.  She is making these gorgeous face masks.  She just came out with a new one for July 4.  She's at Jaqui Stafford dot com.

FEATHERRED.jpg

lipmasks.png

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Re: Jaqui Stafford Designer Masks

I refuse to pay money for a mask, much less a designer mask.

Respected Contributor

We had lots of people in the neighborhood make masks for free and they are pretty. 

Respected Contributor

I think they're cute, especially with the sequin lips. The description didn't say anything about having a nose clip or a pocket for a filter, but the masks are reversible to another pattern.

Honored Contributor

I like that they are different.

Honored Contributor

Reversible? I wouldn't want sequins against my face!
Esteemed Contributor

I think they are cute and I think my neices would like something like this.

I also am guessing that folks are thinking masks are going to be around for a while, to be getting into the business.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they're cute, and if I didnt already have an ample supply of fashionable ones, I would purchase some of these.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I think they are very cute!  We will probably need masks for a very long time, why not wear one that is cute?  It's already a very serious situation; something nice can ease some of the anxiety of it all.  

They are not reversible.  They do have a slot for you to add a filter if you want.  They are made in the "beaker" style, just like the Lug face masks, and many others out there.  The beaker style means they are made shaped around the nose, not just straight across the nose -- no metal inside to bend. 

Honored Contributor

I love them!  May have to purchase.  All I have are the plain white/light blue disposable ones.  The masks will be here for a while.  Why not.