Honored Contributor

I don't know you personally but I have seen your names over the years.  The Flu season will start shortly so PLEASE be careful.  The Covid 19 is still around (some doctors calling it the New Flu).  Get your regular Flu shot.   Make sure you wear a mask and also very important is social distancing.  I want to continue seeing your names.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I definitely plan on getting a flu shot in about a month or two.

I always wear a mask.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I agree with your intent and I always do get a flu shot. 

I think we need to be positive in ways that aren't going to turn people off. 

Honored Contributor

I know that your heart is in the right place, @Katcat1, but just a warning: Judging by the current thread on the flu vaccine in Massachusetts, be prepared for a robust discussion. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I have made it a habit to get my fall flu shot the first week of October and I ask my family ,well, actually I browbeat them  until they do the same.   

Honored Contributor

I am scared this winter for the covid 19, plus the flu will be very bad,will get the flu shot, and if they get a vaccine for covid 19,i will get it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 I thank you very much. Your thoughtfull post is a gift to us all here and indeed, very well appreciated!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Thank You for the concern. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Appreciate your concern for everyone here. Only 2 places I have entered since March are the hospital 5 times for my B-12 shots and checkups. Made 1 trip inside to see our Vet. That was to say goodbye to Molly, who we had euthanized.

We will get our flu shots from our Hematologist when it is time. That will be during the same visit as our monthly B-12 shot.

I have had no reason other than those to wear a mask, or anyone from which to social distance. 

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

Yep. Will Do.

In the last 2 years I didn't get it because I'm not working...no exposure due to barely getting outta the house....BUT NOT THIS YEAR - damnskippy, this year I'm getting it from either CVS or Rite Aid.

Though I'm not galavanting out - I still want to protect myself because the thought of getting sick from ONE or BOTH of these insidious virus' makes me shake in my cowboy boots!