Trusted Contributor

Re: Jaqui Stafford Designer Masks

I received my Jacqui Stafford mask yesterday and it is adorable.  Even DH said so.  

To clarify, while you COULD reverse it, the sequins against your mouth might be uncomfortable.  It is washable, however.

There is a also no pocket for a filter.  All seams are sewn up.  

While I have seen countless others for sale - zulily, etsy, for example.  These are made by a friend of Jacqui's (in NYC, I think)  I was never sure where those others were coming from and was quite leary of buying something made in Asia or Europe even.  

For what it's worth, the mask is cute and comfortable and worth it!  I may order another.

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10. Yeah the site says they are reversible which is kind of crazy given the sequins.
Which color choice did you get? They all looked very cute.
Honored Contributor

I ordered the black and red floral one (the one on farthest right of the 3 in photo in OP) and I absolutely love it. It has great face coverage w/out being too large and the elastic holders that go around the ears are not too large so mask stays secure on my face. The sequin lips are adorable and really make the mask distinct.

And what marvelous service! Sent super quickly (the day after I ordered)with automatic tracking updates all along the way. The outer mailing envelope was so cute with red lips all over it, and a handwritten thank you note with my name was included. What a wonderful ordering experience. It makes me want to order another print which I just might do. Super fun and professional ordering experience all the way! Thanks to the OP for mentioning these masks.
Trusted Contributor

These masks are very pretty but I personally don't care for the sequined lips (or any sequins). I've been purchasing Vera Bradley masks and the matching filters.
How much are Jacqui's masks?
Honored Contributor

$20 + $3 shipping.
Esteemed Contributor

My experience was similar to @Pearlee   Very nice service (I'm always a sucker for a personalized note!)  I actually didn't know it was reversible until I read it hear, but it is included in my note.  However, as cute as the other side is (polka dots), the outline of the lips is noticeable, so I don't think I will wear it that way.  

I don't know when I'm going back to the office and actually found myself returning some of the summer clothes I bought because they're too dressy to wear in the house.  Also just canceled my hair appointments because it just doesn't matter - May as well let someone who needs it more use the slots.  But, at least this can give me a little personality and color.  It was hard to choose a color, but I ended up with the pink poppy. I too may get another one (hope they clean up well!!)

4F1369C6-C34E-4B48-A86C-683C7C5DD60F.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, thanks for the info. Enjoy your mask!! Stay healthy!!!😃
Esteemed Contributor

I like those masks except for the sequined lips on the front.  If they didn't have the sequins, I'd probably buy a couple.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee Glad you bought.  I already bought from Vistaprint; it comes with filters and fits perfectly.  But am still looking at Jaqui's to buy one; I love that it has sequin lips on it!!  Don't have any others that are reversible.  Jaqui keeps coming up with new styles.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the share. They are cute and she is a dear to provide these. I attempted to mKe my own and what a fiasco. Spent way more money trying to make my own early on during this time.