Respected Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

Wow. I didn't watch her shows much but I certainly wish her all the best!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Jacque will have big shoes to fill.

Honored Contributor

Her new FB page, 5,000 "Likes" thus far, was created 5 hours ago.  Seems like Jacque had time to take her new FB cover photo (while still at QVC from the look of it) and post it on her new page before leaving.  

We'll really never know unless she posts something in due time.

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea what went on behind the scenes with Jacque, nor is it an of my business.  I do enjoy her as a host.  In my opinion, 15 years is a long time to be in front of the cameras hosting. Actually, I didn't realize that she had been there that long!  Maybe she asked for no fan fare.  You never know what goes on in someone's life.  Maybe she initiated this.  

Whatever her future brings, I wish her a bright one!

Valued Contributor

Her photo is still shown

on the  "Meet Our Hosts"

at the bottom of the page.

Honored Contributor

Jacque recently sold me the Bob Mackie embroidered bird tee shirt, which ironically arrived today.  

I wish her well and enjoyed her over the years.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

oh goody let the wild speculations about why she left or was fired (or whatever) begin! smh

Anyway, I wasn't a big fan of her hosting style but she has amazing skin. I wish her well. 

@HappyDaze  I wasn't either.  They all repeat their points ad nauseum but she repeated things over and over the most of all of 'em.  I found that very irritating.

Also irritating was her talking too often about her daughter.  I didn't care about the daughter stories!

@Pearlee oh no the worst one who went on and on about her daughter imo was Jane (I think that is her name- really short hair, wears kind of highwaisted poofy dresses). Oh man she was constantly talking about her and her recitals or rehearsals or whatever it was, something about dance. I haven't seen Jacque in a long time- had to be close to a year- but what I remember is just the squealing and loudness  and just hyper. I also didn't like how she  would do this eye product demo with Mally and she'd apply it to the right eye only, slyly lift her eyebrow then show the left eye to compare it to and show how the product "lifted" the look of her eye, lol. Such a scam. I thought that was so disingenious and shady. I am sure she is a nice enough person but as a host, I was not a fan. 

Regular Contributor

You really want to get this post banned. You don't spit in the wind, pull the mask off the lone ranger,tug on superman's cape and don't mention wanting Lisa to come back...Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Think about it.  Every host seems to have a "show" named after them, even temporarily (and presenting the same ol'products).  I cannot remember one show with Jacque as the featured host in a given time slot. Except for Katie McGee, the newest host (who is terrific!), ALL other hosts have hosted their own show, or co-hosted a show.  Perhaps this was coming for a long while.

I really liked Jacque.  I thought she was delightful.

Jacque had a show called A Host of Intimates with Jacque or something like that. It was about undergarments. So yes, she did have her own show at one time.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed JG in the beginning years, and then she changed. She is a pretty gal, and I wish her good luck.