Trusted Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

So sorry to hear that she left.  I just saw her today.  She is such a lovely young lady and I enjoyed her presentations with Bob Mackie.  She did such a good job and knew her products right up to the end.  Wish her the best for her future. 

Trusted Contributor

I am surprised, now did her husband also work at the Q, I wonder if he got a new job and she left also.  WE WILL NEVER KNOW....but I wish her well, I just saw her with Bob Mackie and yesterday.  Like a old supervisor of mine said.....The employees  you want to "stay" leave and the employees you want to LEAVE stay.

I expect MB, or Jill to leave any day now....SO we best enjoy them while we can.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KaliaMonet wrote:

Sounds like the Q fired her. 

@KaliaMonet .... I hope not but, it does seem that is what happened .... I liked Jacque ...... wish QVC had asked me who to fire & I would have given them at least 3 other names that need to go!!! ( K, A & J for starters)... the "A" is not for Antonella .. I love her)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dropping like flies around the old Q "homestead'...  Tsk, tsk... And they'd have us all believe we're just one big, happy "family"... Guess not...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I am really going to miss Jacque.  She was authentic and a great host!  The Q is certainly not the same.  Maybe that's why I am buying less and less from them!  Good luck to Jacque.  I hope you go back to radio - something that you love!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

oh goody let the wild speculations about why she left or was fired (or whatever) begin! smh

Anyway, I wasn't a big fan of her hosting style but she has amazing skin. I wish her well. 

@HappyDaze  I wasn't either.  They all repeat their points ad nauseum but she repeated things over and over the most of all of 'em.  I found that very irritating.

Also irritating was her talking too often about her daughter.  I didn't care about the daughter stories!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

No announcement on air?  That's really weird - usually they get a little sendoff don't they if it's on good terms.

@hoosieroriginal

ITA ....   seems like a rather abrupt departure.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

No announcement on air?  That's really weird - usually they get a little sendoff don't they if it's on good terms.

@hoosieroriginal

ITA ....   seems like a rather abrupt departure.

Do you think her contract was up and it wasn't renewed?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I am surprised, now did her husband also work at the Q, I wonder if he got a new job and she left also.  WE WILL NEVER KNOW....but I wish her well, I just saw her with Bob Mackie and yesterday.  Like a old supervisor of mine said.....The employees  you want to "stay" leave and the employees you want to LEAVE stay.

I expect MB, or Jill to leave any day now....SO we best enjoy them while we can.

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  I think he used to work at QVC - that's where they met.  I don't think he's worked there in a while.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I really liked her, I saw her on Saturday on the Philosophy show. Sometimes I think companies like to get rid of the "old timers" who make more money and replace them for "newbies" who make less money. I wish Jacque all the best.

If the Q wanted to get rid of the old timers, MBR and JT would have been gone long ago. If you remember Albany left without any notice too not long ago.