Esteemed Contributor

Is there a way to lock in the font and size you want to use?

I have checked personal settings, etc and can not see a place to do this.  I can't believe that everytime we post we have to enter this info.

Maybe I am just lazy....Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to lock in the font and size you want to use?

[ Edited ]

You can lock in your reading font size, which will imapact the size of your posting font for you as well. You cannot lock in a specific font style or size for posts. 

I'm kind of glad about that, because some people have chosen some really difficult to read fonts, sizes, and colors, and the harder it is for them to do that, the better.

I don't really want to read a bunch of posts that look like this.

You can read more about customizing font sizes in the post linked in my signature.

Esteemed Contributor

Ow!  Great example @ChynnaBlue.  (Now if I can just get my eyes to stop hurting, ha.)
@ChynnaBlue wrote:

You can lock in your reading font size, which will imapact the size of your posting font for you as well. You cannot lock in a specific font style or size for posts. 

I'm kind of glad about that, because some people have chosen some really difficult to read fonts, sizes, and colors, and the harder it is for them to do that, the better.

I don't really want to read a bunch of posts that look like this.

You can read more about customizing font sizes in the post linked in my signature.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the response.   I will check out your hints, @ChynnaBlue.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!