Honored Contributor

Is anyone interested in seeing the Rebel Rabbit?

I think that is the name of the film.  I chose it as an outing for my birthday. There is so little in the theaters I am interested in seeing, and this looked fun

We have a really good supply of British programing, since  we got Britbox and Acorn, it sees me through the dry spells ,while I am waiting for something I like, to come to our theater..sometimes it's a long wait

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone interested in seeing the Rebel Rabbit?

@cherry

Are you referring to the animated movie in theaters now, where the rabbits take on a guy that's trying to eradicate them?

If so, the name of the movie is 'Peter Rabbit' and it looks so funny!

Here's a link to a youtube video trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYxx3aXzDdg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  thats the one..Thank you for correcting me.....there is a Churchill flm that looks good too  ,and   one about the GI's on a train, that take down a terrorist, but the bunny one just looks fun to me

Honored Contributor

@cherry

I want to see both!

The Clint Eastwood directed film on the American heroes that took down the terrorist on the Paris train has the actual heroes playing their roles!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Me too @KingstonsMom   I am going to watch the Darkest Hour on Britbox...it isn't the movie that is out now, but  something that this is based on, I think..If I like it ,I will see it at the theater

Valued Contributor

Tell me first:  Is he wascally?