Contributor

Is Everyone able to Find TP?

I haven't been able to find it anywhere, and finally on Office Depot I found some...12 rolls for $50

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Everyone able to Find TP?

Found TP and baby wipes today at chain grocery store. Central Midwest. Limited purchase 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Yep....my Walmart and grocery store both had it

Esteemed Contributor

On Costco's site, u could order Marathon Bath Tissue (6 very big rolls) for $21.99 + $3 shipping. This is a 2-day delivery item. If u order other 2-day delivery items totalling at least $75, they waive the $3 fee.

Respected Contributor

@josie wrote:

I haven't been able to find it anywhere, and finally on Office Depot I found some...12 rolls for $50

I have found toilet paper at Target, Kroger and Publix.  The times I've found it at Kroger and Publix have been earlier in the day, around 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.  That is after the seniors shop.  Target has been just luck.  Not much is put out or left though by the time I come around to it.  

Trusted Contributor

@josie Yes, I found it at Costco last week.  36 rolls for about 

$16.00.  They rolled out the pallet with hundreds of packs just as I entered the store and I'm glad I was wearing my mask and sunglasses because I started to tear up and cry because I was so happy to finally get some TP.

Oh, I also saw their house brand of TP on the Costco website yesterday.  ONE 36 pack per customer (like in the store) for delivery for $19.99.

Contributor

I'm not a member of costco so if I joined just to get tp it would roughly cost $80

Super Contributor

That's over  $4.00 per roll! That's price gouging and they can be reported.  Please check at the customer service desk in your grocery store. they are keeping what they do not put on the shelves. 

Honored Contributor

@josie ...........that is definitely price gouging.  Please keep your receipt and report Office Depot to the proper authorities.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes! DH went in the morning the other day and got a big thing of paper towel and a pack of Charmin Gentle. Which I had never even heard of in my life. Anything is better than the one ply!

He also got some Dial liquid hand soap. But it's this strange dark turquoise color and seems to be for Christmas. Balsam scented. I am not complaining! It's hand soap and that's good enough for me.

Edited to add: Go in the morning. As early as possible. Later in the day they are still running out most places.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr