Honored Contributor

Re: Is Anyone Interested In The Lenox TSV?

On 3/18/2015 wookie said:

It's very pretty. I think the Portmeirion Botanic flatware (Amazon) would be a beautiful match for this dinnerware. It's from England. I own the ice tea spoons and the quality is top notch. I use Fiesta for every day, and vintage pyrex dinnerware occasionally for a change. Enjoy your new dinnerware.

Hi wookie, and thank you Smile I'll go look for the flatware.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

You're very welcome, Noel. It's beautiful flatware. I have tons of flatware, but had to buy the iced tea spoons just so I could own a few pieces in the pattern. It's 18/10, and oversized, which men generally like. In addition to the design on the handle, they placed a tiny engraved butterfly in the bowl of each spoon.

Honored Contributor

All this talk of Spring designs made me change my tablecloth!! I now have Bardwil Forever Spring pattern on my table in the dining room.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 wookie said:

You're very welcome, Noel. It's beautiful flatware. I have tons of flatware, but had to buy the iced tea spoons just so I could own a few pieces in the pattern. It's 18/10, and oversized, which men generally like. In addition to the design on the handle, they placed a tiny engraved butterfly in the bowl of each spoon.

Oh, I love the idea of a butterfly in the bowl of the spoon!

We have this in common: I have tons of flatware, too, the good stuff and less expensive. I bought those with the bamboo handles years ago to put out with Asian or Hawaiian food. Do you remember those? Some with Santa handles when my daughter was little.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 JustJazzmom said:

All this talk of Spring designs made me change my tablecloth!! I now have Bardwil Forever Spring pattern on my table in the dining room.

I changed mine yesterday to a soft green jacquard for St. Patrick's Day, I am so ready for Spring!

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen this pattern for ages in every store I shop. HomeGoods had it for a very good price.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 colliegirls said:

I have seen this pattern for ages in every store I shop. HomeGoods had it for a very good price.

Hi, I looked around a little this afternoon and did see that it's a very popular pattern, and that there are a lot of mix-and-match pieces available. Prices vary according to what's in the setting, and the one offered by QVC is a really good deal. I compared it to several others available.

The TSV also has a lifetime replacement guarantee, if you break a piece, they can get another for you. I assume for a charge of course, but it's nice to know that's available.

Trusted Contributor

I love it and it would be so pretty for my Easter brunch, Mother's Day, etc. But if I bought enough sets for the number of people I serve, it would be several hundreds of dollars. I would need at least 4 sets.....and 5 would be better. They are beautiful, though.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 CardinalGirl said:

I love it and it would be so pretty for my Easter brunch, Mother's Day, etc. But if I bought enough sets for the number of people I serve, it would be several hundreds of dollars. I would need at least 4 sets.....and 5 would be better. They are beautiful, though.

Oh, my {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} You really do put on a fantastic Easter and Mother's Day! That's just wonderful Smile

Honored Contributor

I almost bought the pink....I love the butterflies and the bees! I had to switch the channel...I can't bee trusted!!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G