Respected Contributor
@RainCityWoman Me either. Who DOES that? Bizarre!
Honored Contributor

@pieman wrote:

@Cakers3  What threads, I must have missed their comments, would like to read them, especially since nothing down here from the officials were ever mentioned.

Did these people who commented live down here, or maybe know officials that worked on the case. I just read and saw in the movie they are making, the notebook was laid out on a table not even smeared, saying he did Gabby a favor by killing her.

Then told whoever finds his mess, clean  it up, as Gabby didn't like people who litter,, Really, trying to put humor into something so sad......

Well thanks for your info on the camping gear.

Have a good weekend.

@pieman   Hi - I have never seen anything that said his notebook was found on a table and that it was not smeared.  Below is one of the pictures of his notebook that have been released:

Brian Laundrie admitted to killing Gabby Petito in his notebook: report

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

Landrie's lawyer has the letter the mother wrote...Not sure anyone really knows what it says. Another lawyer who saw the letter mentioned a few things but didnt want to comment further because he didnt want to misrepresent anything not having the letter in front of him.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Until proven other wise, i feel his parents most certainly helped him,to run from the fact  ,that he killed Gabby  and helped him hide. 

@goldensrbest   He still killed himself so feeling his parents helped him hide means nothing, really.

Had he been found out of the country, which was another conspiracy theory, or had he been found on the AppalachianTrail, which was another conspiracy theory, perhaps his parents could be looked as has helping him.

I do not believe there will ever be enough to say his parents helped him to hide.  He could not have lived forever where his body was found.

People can believe whatever they want but I just do not see anything that makes sense logically that his parents tried to hide him and escape law enforcement.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@89135 wrote:

Landrie's lawyer has the letter the mother wrote...Not sure anyone really knows what it says. Another lawyer who saw the letter mentioned a few things but didnt want to comment further because he didnt want to misrepresent anything not having the letter in front of him.

yes i heard that the lawyer has it. and that there is something else having to do with evidence... they said if there's a trial thats when it will all come out.. i want to know what other evidence they have,,  i want a trial!!

Valued Contributor

Yes I saw that. plus another note along side it...

Thanks...

Valued Contributor

It was in the movie scene I guess that they are making.

It was a spiral notebook side by side with what they said he wrote..

@ Cakers:There was a card table set up with the notebook on it....

Respected Contributor

Re: Interesting!!

[ Edited ]

The only info I have heard that is considered new is the diary Laundrie kept was returned back to the parents. I still don't see how it and the rest of the area could have been underwater for at least a week, yet it was still legible with no ink smearing and none of the paper disintegrated. When the parents went there after the water receded, they immediately went straight to where the diary and backpack were located. Hundreds of acres, and they find them in five minutes.  I also think the parents were involved in covering up for him. I still can't imagine the heartache her parents are still dealing with.