Trusted Contributor

More very interesting updates on the Brian Laundrie case... I have been hooked on this since the beginning..... and now more details today come out.. his notebook confession and his mom writed a note to him. on the envelope she writes burn this... im hooked on this case!!  when will it end  lol

Honored Contributor

I'm also curious about that prison escapee who took off with the corrections officer. Both had the last name of White. She killed herself. Did he explain what their plan was? Is he remorseful?

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

More very interesting updates on the Brian Laundrie case... I have been hooked on this since the beginning..... and now more details today come out.. his notebook confession and his mom writed a note to him. on the envelope she writes burn this... im hooked on this case!!  when will it end  lol

@bonnie f can me tell me where your saw new information on this case? I would like to see it too. I have many questions about how his family covered up for him. And I believe they did from the start. TIA.
Trusted Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

@bonnie fcan me tell me where your saw new information on this case? I would like to see it too. I have many questions about how his family covered up for him. And I believe they did from the start. TIA.

hopefully this wont be deleted because im mentioning a well known media platform.. but its on youtube,, the news media guy that has been covering this since the beginning is jb biunno  the channel name is wfla news channel 8... i really like this guy.  he really does a good job covering this.. i caught the end so im watching it all now 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm also curious about that prison escapee who took off with the corrections officer. Both had the last name of White. She killed herself. Did he explain what their plan was? Is he remorseful?

I don't think they had a plan past the initial escape.  She seemed to be the planner.  People who knew him said he wasn't a planner and didn't think things through, which is probably what got him in trouble in the first place. He has shown no remorse that I know of.

Respected Contributor
@bonnie f. Thank you for the info. I went there and looked. It appears that the laws are going to protect the rights of the Laundries. It seems that they are under no obligation to report that they knew she was dead, that he did it, and where her body was. Outrageous. Really makes me sad. The judge will decide if the trial should go on in about 2 weeks but the lawyer gurus are saying the Pettito's have not got a case against them.
Honored Contributor

If you want information on this case, Daily Mail has just said they have the notebook and all the information. 

Honored Contributor

It ended when they found his body.  That sad saga is over and done.  How do you know what his mother  supposedly "writed"????  

Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

@bonnie fcan me tell me where your saw new information on this case? I would like to see it too. I have many questions about how his family covered up for him. And I believe they did from the start. TIA.

@cody2 

His handwritten confession here:

Brian Laundrie's Notebook Revealed, Admits Killing Gabby Petito (tmz.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It ended when they found his body.  That sad saga is over and done.  How do you know what his mother  supposedly "writed"????  

@chrystaltree 

C'mon, everyone knows it's tacky to call out other posters for a spelling error, lighten up. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.