Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 VCamp2748 said:
On 3/17/2015 faeriemoon said: Funny story that has nothing to do with anything: I use the dry Swiffer on my hardwoods and the wet swiffer (the one with the pads, not the jet thing) for quick clean-ups on the tile. Well, my mother calls the Swiffer, the SWIFFLER, and my aunt calls it the SWIFTER. So whenever the Swiffer needs to come out, my family cracks itself up calling it all the wrong names. Dumb post; carry on.....

LOL! One of my sisters also calls it a SWIFTER, which in turn always reminds me of a former co-worker who called brandy snifters SNIFFERS. I visualized crystal glassware with big noses. Ahh, yes, another dumb post, & do carry on...

Don't you love when you hear it wrong so often you can't remember the right name? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Preds said:
On 3/17/2015 momtodogs said:

On my hands and knees......about once a month

That's the bathroom for me. Maybe VC can knit us some kneepads. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

No, I'll just go out & buy you some Kotex that you can tape to your knees

You gave me an idea what to do with the Depends we inherited from my FIL. Hahahah.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/17/2015 Preds said:
On 3/17/2015 momtodogs said:

On my hands and knees......about once a month

That's the bathroom for me. Maybe VC can knit us some kneepads. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

No, I'll just go out & buy you some Kotex that you can tape to your knees

You gave me an idea what to do with the Depends we inherited from my FIL. Hahahah.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I need to mop my floors more than I do. I mop my kitchen and bathroom floors, the rest of the house is carpeted. Okay, I need to mop every day, but I'm doing good if I mop once a week. My floors stay dirty more than they stay clean. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Super Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Lucky charm said:

The hardwood in my kitchen gets washed with water and 7th generation dish liquid.

The bathrooms are tile and get washed with hot water and 7th generation laundry liquid.

That's how I used up my 7th Generation laundry detergent. I didn't like it for our laundry.

Respected Contributor
On 3/17/2015 adelle38 said:

I have the help do it.

LOL! I love this!

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Preds said:

Daily with this.

Weekly with spin mop and steam mop whenever I have the urge.

I have an older version of this, and some days just use water, other some Murphy's Oil Soap in the water, and I wet mop at least every other day, and dry mop with this daily. Wood floors.

Super Contributor

I wash mine when I start to hear a crackling under my shoes while walking on it.