Honored Contributor

Their once in a lifetime shows. I'll bet there is still a market for things like this, especially with easy pay.People are always having special birthdays, and milestone anniversarys

Respected Contributor

Re: I wish Q would bring back

The QVC bus tours!!!  Loved them!

Respected Contributor

Oh, I so agree.  The QVC Sprouts thing is okay, but the 50 in 50 bus tours were the best.  Lots of interesting items to see, and a chance for people round the country to see a live show. Paul Kelly was a favorite of mine when he was hosting, so I enjoyed him as well.

Honored Contributor

Cheesy costume events!!! Gold Rush Day was so much more fun when they were dressed up in costumes from the 1800's. 

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Cheesy costume events!!! Gold Rush Day was so much more fun when they were dressed up in costumes from the 1800's. 

I liked the Irish shows set in a pub..Gold rush used to be  more fun with the costumes

Respected Contributor

I loved the QVC 50 50 tour! It was so much fun to see people and products from across the country. I also loved the game where the numbers popped up like the lottery. I won once and you would have thought I won a million dollars lol!Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi, cherry, I miss the Elegance of 18K Gold and the "Everyday Elegance" 18K shows.  Pat James DiMentri is among my favorite hosts, for one thing, and I love the color of 18K. 

It's not as if I bought out the inventory, but the pieces I did buy on those shows are my favorites.

Respected Contributor

Hi cherry....Love your son's bird photos and instructional videos seem very interesting!
Honored Contributor

I miss the Black Hills Gold shows with Jim and his socks ..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

More variety in the programming and more freedom of expression on the boards...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...