Honored Contributor

Re: I will never purchase another thing from QVC!!!

So clad I am "old school."  Still pay by checks & always order by phone. whew.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I got an email today saying they had accidentally charged an item twice and they are working to fix it.  Called customer service to find out what order they are referring to and they couldn't tell me.  It happened on Friday and it could be multiple easy pay items.  I'm just suppose to watch my credit card bill and make sure the error was corrected!  I have shopped with QVC since the late 80's and this is the final straw.  I actually spoke with two customer service reps, the first one sound like an idiot and his "computer froze" and told me to call back.  The second one was of no help either.  How can they not know the item/items that got double charged???  Unfortunately I have ordered quite a few things the last couple of months on easy pay.  Never again.  Guess I'll call my credit card company and see if they can help me.  With lots of easy pay charges it will be difficult to determine if it's a legitimate charge or not.  I am so frustrated.   

I've posted about how confusing QVC's statement is when I get my credit card bill. I can't imagine unscrambling those ridiculous EZ Pays - especially when there's an error or u return things. EZPays add up very quickly and u still have to pay ur bills - why prolong the agony?

Honored Contributor

If they are messing up on EP charges and a customer has many EP's it's going to be total nightmare to verify if they are correct on not.  Good grief, it's ridiculous that QVC just dumps this into the laps of customers and says  "figure it yourself". Ridiculous and unforgivable.  

Respected Contributor

@coconut1818I got the same email Cat Sad  This makes me wondervwhat other mistakes I have to look forward to?

Honored Contributor

I don't like to make proclamations about my spending habits on a public bb but I understand your frustration @coconut1818 .

Back in December my husband purchased Arte D Oro gold earrings as a gift for Christmas. He used easy pay in case I didn't like them. The total was close to $700.00. On the 26th he paid them off in full since I kept them. A few days later, he was confronted with 3 easy pays as being due, when they were not. No one seemed to want to help in Cust. Service and finally a mod had someone from Finance Call about it. He was vague and claimed my husband had told QVC to re-instate the Easy Pays. NO ONE HAD CALLED ABOUT ANY SUCH THING. After the phone call, it still took days to clear up the red box next to payments being overdue when in fact all had been previously paid.

My husband wrote a letter to Corporate and it was ignored. No follow-up from someone apologizing for the fiasco. To add insult to injury, the first pair of earrings he ordered he was told by CS that the order hadn't gone through. So he ordered a second pair. Hours later, the first order came through and CS would not let him cancel. He returned them but why doesn't anyone in CS know what is going on and tells customers to double order is anyone's guess.

Needless to say, no more shopping until QVC gets its act together. I have never in all my years dealt with a company that seemed to care so little whether they lose a customer. Sigh....

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11I'm sorry that happened to you.  Life is too short to have jump through all the hoops to correct all of their mistakes.  I find it interesting that easy pay was recently added to everything you purchase at anytime. If I were ever to order again it most certainly would not be on easy pay, but they have lost me as a customer. The Q has certainly changed and not for the better.  Hello Amazon and shopping malls!  I'm going to try to stick to just malls so I can curb impulse buys.  I feel sorry for all of us that have been affected.  

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

@Trinity11I'm sorry that happened to you.  Life is too short to have jump through all the hoops to correct all of their mistakes.  I find it interesting that easy pay was recently added to everything you purchase at anytime. If I were ever to order again it most certainly would not be on easy pay, but they have lost me as a customer. The Q has certainly changed and not for the better.  Hello Amazon and shopping malls!  I'm going to try to stick to just malls so I can curb impulse buys.  I feel sorry for all of us that have been affected.  

@coconut1818 The fiasco lasted for more than 2 weeks. Customer Service was useless and kept telling my husband that a Supervisor would call. No one called except when the mod spoke to Finance. One funny thing was when I talked to a rep I was told that the earrings would be free because QVC would give them as a good will gesture. I hope someone recorded that conversation. Beyond ridiculous...

Esteemed Contributor

I got the email too about being charged again and a credit to follow. I am currently out of the county, so there is not much I can do about it now. I have only ordered one thing this month. I hope to keep or reduce that QVC buying pace this year.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Occasional Contributor

I just got an email on the same thing saying I may see multiple charges and reversals while they try to fix it but I couldn't find out for which item. This is BS!!  

Honored Contributor

Seems they have changed a lot here lately