Valued Contributor

I will never purchase another thing from QVC!!!

I got an email today saying they had accidentally charged an item twice and they are working to fix it.  Called customer service to find out what order they are referring to and they couldn't tell me.  It happened on Friday and it could be multiple easy pay items.  I'm just suppose to watch my credit card bill and make sure the error was corrected!  I have shopped with QVC since the late 80's and this is the final straw.  I actually spoke with two customer service reps, the first one sound like an idiot and his "computer froze" and told me to call back.  The second one was of no help either.  How can they not know the item/items that got double charged???  Unfortunately I have ordered quite a few things the last couple of months on easy pay.  Never again.  Guess I'll call my credit card company and see if they can help me.  With lots of easy pay charges it will be difficult to determine if it's a legitimate charge or not.  I am so frustrated.   

Honored Contributor

Re: I will never purchase another thing from QVC!!!

I remember reading someone else had this problem recently.

Trusted Contributor

I received the email as well.  I have ordered a lot of items so I don't know how to check to make sure I wasn't double, triple charged.  Was it only day or did this happen multiple days, etc.?  I tried calling customer service after getting the email, but the wait was too long.  Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Why don't you try contacting one of the mods? They are quite helpful. You might try the customer care forum

Honored Contributor

The problem was apparently widespread so a lot of us may have unknowingly been cheated.  I'd like to know what they're going to do about it other than keep it quiet?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

This is ridiculous.  Yikes I'd better Check my statement.. Thanks. 

Trusted Contributor

@coconut1818   ...   At least you got an e-mail. Some of us didn't even receive that courtesy.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The problem was apparently widespread so a lot of us may have unknowingly been cheated.  I'd like to know what they're going to do about it other than keep it quiet?

@Kachina624  I received an email about it.  People who had this happen are receiving emails.  Q is correcting it.  I just received my email mid afternoon today.  

Respected Contributor

I am hesitant to place another order. It seems the problem isn't being addressed throughly. 

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Why don't you try contacting one of the mods? They are quite helpful. You might try the customer care forum

@cherry  You are spot on.  In another thread about this I asked Wayne for assistance and he was great!