Esteemed Contributor

Re: I will never purchase another thing from QVC!!!

The fact that you were notified is a good sign that credits will be issued.  They say billed however it could be reversed before it shows up on an actual statement. I check my credit card statements every couple of days, simple to do on line because you can see pending charges and credits before they actually show on a statement.  If you used a Q card info is available on QVC account management.  If you don't have credit cards set up to access on line and they can look at pending charges as well as current and previous statements.  Not sure how much info CS reps have on their statement.  QVC should have told you the date(s) problem occured to make your search easier.  

Esteemed Contributor

I received an email today and I’m ok as long as they are aware and are rectifying the error. 

Honored Contributor

Just avoid easy pays. If you must do easy pays, just don’t buy it, at least until they give customers some feedback and they confirm the problem has been fixed. Other companies who have glitches like this usually offer credits, coupons, or free shipping, etc as a token of their gratitude for your patronage and patience. Wonder if QVC is savvy enough to do that?
Esteemed Contributor

If they can't tell you what orders, go to your orders list and try to deduce from there. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Always a good idea to put alerts on all cards.  I get instant emails of all transactions.

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818  What I don't understand is they don't know which order?   Talk about disorganized.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Stick to your guns! The only way they'll change if people stop buying from them. So many people complain and say they'll won't buy from them anymore and the before you know it they're sucked back in. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven’t ordered anything since last year from QVC. Would be very upset if I saw an unauthorized charge from them. Just to be on the safe side I deleted my CC from my payment account. QVC’s website is so poorly run, if it was hacked I doubt TPTB would even notice for some time.

Frequent Contributor

At first Easy Pay sounded like a good thing. But, the purchases and payments were too hard to keep track of.  It seemed like I was paying more every month and the payments went on and on and on. I now don't use Easy Pay anymore.  The payments have finally almost come to the end and the statement is much, much easier to follow now. I don't feel like I am being overcharged.

Trusted Contributor

It happened to me.  Friday I got an alert about some charges on my cc.  It's set up that if $1+ is charged, I get a text & e-mail.  When I checked that card on Saturday, sure enough several EZ pays were put on.  I tried to find the order # among my purchases, but it did not come up.

As I mentioned on another post, I called my cc company.  Wasn't even going to bother contacting Q.  But as the charges were pending, I could not make a claim of fraud.  Yesterday the charges went thru and today they were all credited.

Thank goodness for alerts.  I also removed any other cc #s on my Q account.