Honored Contributor

Re: I will never purchase another thing from QVC!!!

I am sure everyone will be get the correct billing. They know there is a problem and will fix it

They want people to feel they are being treated honestly @Misplaced Parisian ..I have never been cheated by Q

Trusted Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  .... A little late in the e-mails. I was notified two days ago by my card holders that dollars were being credited back from QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  .... A little late in the e-mails. I was notified two days ago by my card holders that dollars were being credited back from QVC. 

@Sheila P-Burg Better late than never.  Wow.  Smiles.  I was just grateful to be notified.  I know I will be double hawking all my Q charges.  Thank you for telling me.  I appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I am sure everyone will be get the correct billing. They know there is a problem and will fix it

They want people to feel they are being treated honestly @Misplaced Parisian ..I have never been cheated by Q

@cherry  Absolutely!  I was grateful for the email and for Wayne's response.

Respected Contributor

To all those posting here--I truly share your pain!!

I am a Q shopper for multiple decades.

Last year I finally opened a Q card so all Q purchases could go there.

Rather than take out double payments, the Q took out NO payments--a systems glitch they called it as well. They then sent my account to collections saying I had failed to pay!!

Read my story (poem) of terrible problems in Q Talk- Be Very Afraid.

The payment technology is HAVING TOO MANY PROBLEMS. I am cautious about everything right now!

Valued Contributor

I will not rely on them to tell me it has been fixed.  I want to be able to confirm it myself.  Without them being able to tell me what item or items got double charged, it would be next to impossible to figure out with all the purchases I have done in the last couple of months, most of which were all on easy pay.   I will miss ordering things but have lost all confidence in QVC.  Everyone needs to be on alert. 

Honored Contributor

So many glitches and problems. You really have to wonder what is going on with this company and whether or not current leadership is going to be able to fix it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

"Yikes I'd better Check my statement"

Isn't that something people do on a daily basis? The surprising thing to me about all of this is how unaware people are of their own personal finances. I look at every single charge that goes on my card and check to be sure it's correct. Doesn't everyone do this? I can't imagine just letting charges pile up on my account and having no idea whether or not they're legit.

Respected Contributor

@coconut1818 

I'm sorry you have to go through all of that trouble but once you stop buying from Qvc you'll wonder why you ever did

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Why don't you try contacting one of the mods? They are quite helpful. You might try the customer care forum

That is good advice, for customers who read and post here.  Most don't