Trusted Contributor

Re: I think I am the Lone Ranger

omg  this game is a nail biter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

the only sport I enjoy is surfing, however, I was watching some of the super bowl just to amuse my self as exDh makes funny noises and weird faces, once in a while he will leap out of his chair and spill his beer nuts, totally enjoyable...

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

omg  this game is a nail biter!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna come down to the final minute  omggggg 

Trusted Contributor

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  so happy for the eagles........ finally!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree cherry.  I do not watch sports.  However, I admit I do like watching surfing, skateboarding and Those bmx bike things.  That said, I watch it if I am bored, channel surfing and it is on.  I do not purposely set my timer, or wait for it to come on.  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t say I never have, or never do, watch sports. But I’m not interested in watching football, basketball, hockey, baseball, golf - the biggies. Family is into NASCAR and the rodeo; not me in a million years.

I’ve watched Wimbledon tennis and enjoyed it, I used to LOVE watching the thoroughbred races from Santa Anita every weekend, have watched ice skating, gymnastics and all sorts of Olympic events. My favorite sport to watch is equestrian - huge in other parts of the world, not in the US so I don’t get to see much.

I don’t care much about team sports in general, but there are sports I enjoy watching.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I've always called it "The stupid bowl". Sorry to the fans. 😶 

But I'm glad I'm not a loner, though I do think the lone ranger is cool! Everyone who lives in Seahawk (Sea-slug to me) land acts like they can't believe I'm not a fan of the Seahawks or football, but I can't stand it.

I'm a baseball fan, though. So I'll say it early...go Mariners!

Respected Contributor

I am not a sports fan.  I used to watch tennis matches.  I think it is a great way to get away from your own stresses and be interested in something fun.  I just don't have the patience it takes to watch the games.  I get restless fast.