Honored Contributor

Re: I read Robert Wagner is a person of interest in the Natalie Wood death

She was such a beauty. The camera just loved her.  I don't think she ever took a bad picture

Trusted Contributor

I never believed Robert Wagner killed her but I’m a huge fan so perhaps I didn’t want to believe.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

She was such a beauty. The camera just loved her.  I don't think she ever took a bad picture

From what I knew of her early life, I always felt sorry about her childhood and youth. Whenever I watched Inside Daisy Clover, it always reminded me of that. I think Natalie grew up scarred, but doing the best she could to be happy. Child actors can be screwed up in ways you wouldn’t want to imagine - look at Patty Duke who had a somewhat similar childhood of parents or guardians putting her into virtual acting slavery. There was never a thought about the children themselves, only how much $$ they would make for their guardians to spend.

She always struck me as sensitive and warm. Perhaps reckless, but not a phony.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I think she was a fine actress. Did she ever get an Oscar? 

From what I am hearing it sounds as if her sister was very jealous, and  somewhat of a coat tail rider, as far as  her career went...IS Bob  still married to Jill St John?

Trusted Contributor

Seems like the perfect crime.  If you want to get rid of someone, just invite them on a boat, get them drunk and toss them overboard when no one is looking.  Even with all the forensics nowadays, you couldn't really prove it was anything more than an accident.  Note to self - decline invitation from ex to go on cruise. 

Honored Contributor

If they have any evidence against Robert Wagner I hope they bring it out.  This has come up before and then just goes away. I have always thought her death wasn't an accident but who knows for sure other than the guilty one if he really is. If he is innocent it must have been painful to live with all of the accusations through the years.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I think she was a fine actress. Did she ever get an Oscar? 

From what I am hearing it sounds as if her sister was very jealous, and  somewhat of a coat tail rider, as far as  her career went...IS Bob  still married to Jill St John?

Gosh @cherry, you started this thread, and posted on it eleven times so far, so you must be an interested person.  So - IS Bob still married to Jill St John?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Christopher Walken seems to not have much to say about this does  he?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Natalie's family and my moms' knew each other before n

Natalie was in show business.  They lived not far from each other back in the day, and they both came from Russian families.

This is my conspiracy theory:

I believe she she got mad, was high and drunk and fell off the boat.  This was in 1981, and the during the years of "high consumption".  It was no secret she got high a lot, and she did drink.  A Lot. They all drank!!!!  i think it was an accident.  Anyone who has been out around Catalina knows the waters there!  I am sure she would have drowned right away.  I think the conspiracy theories have been fodder for the news ever since it happened.  I think she was more drunk than they wanted to admit to the public, and I think she had a problem like most of Hollywood at the time.  The 70's and early 80's were a turbulent time. We knew so little.  By the end of the 80's rehab was the thing.  

I don't think Robert Wagner killed her.  Worst case scenerio IMO, was they got into a huge fight, she ran off, slipped ...or even thought she'd  swim to shore.

I think the cover up, is her drinking and getting high.  I think the family just didn't want the public to know.  I see nothing for her to be ashamed of, but I am not her family.  They want to protect her. JMHO. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry

yes, they are still married....28 years.....that is a LONG TIME in hollywood years. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein